Nigeria Cannibalism - Don't Read this before Breakfast

Takes a lot to make me feel queasy, but this did the trick. :sick: 

Police arrested 11 people and closed a restaurant after two human heads wrapped in cellophane were discovered at a hotel restaurant that had been serving human flesh.

A tip-off led police to the macabre discovery in Anambra, Nigeria, with 11 people being arrested and AK-47 guns and other weapons being seized.

Human flesh was apparently being sold as an expensive treat at the restaurant, with authorities saying that roasted human head was even on the menu.

"I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised," a pastor who had visited the eatery said.

"So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.

"What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh as meat," he added. "Seriously I’m beginning to fear people in this part of the world. "

Another local added to the Osun Defender newspaper: "I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel.

"So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday."

The tabloid reported that two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and 'so many cell phones' were also discovered by authorities.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html

Edited by NHANORAK
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i heard the michelin guide is reconsidering their three star rating

• Like 5
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

"I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised," a pastor who had visited the eatery said. "So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.

That 'expensive price' of N700 is about $4.25... 

ILoveCyrus

The price mentioned is all relative.... $4.25 for u is expensive for me and others...haha

You gotta wonder: is meat hard to get there that humans are now on the menu??

Last year there was a small cafe in Cebu that had human brains on the menu.

I was curious so I asked how much.

The waiter said 200p for regular brains or 8000p for LINC member brains.

What! When I asked,him why so much for the LINC member brians he said

"Do you know how many LINC members we have to kill for just a small serving of brains?"

• Like 7
Brucewayne

The price mentioned is all relative.... $4.25 for u is expensive for me and others...haha

You gotta wonder: is meat hard to get there that humans are now on the menu??

Isn't that lower than a Big Mac meal?

do we taste like chicken?

Pork and they actually call humans "Long Pig" because of the taste.

• Like 1
quit_yume

Pork and they actually call humans "Long Pig" because of the taste.

and you know this... how? 

Brucewayne

and you know this... how? 

Easy, I read.

slang term for human flesh prepared as the flesh of a pig. Usually used to sell human flesh to tourists in East Asian countries. Long Pig is best when avoided entirely.

Excerpt from Urban Dictionary.
ThomsonJr

I don't know which place i'd like to visit more, that place in China where the local delicacy is donkey penis, that place in Korea where you can bring your dog and they'll cook it for you, or this luxury hotel in Nigeria..

Edited by ThomsonJr
  • Like 2
Brucewayne

And I suppose no one here knows what Soylent Green is, hmm?

It is part of an old movie where people ate other people in the form of Soylent Green.

Not known to actually exist, but in China, people have been known to eat babies and the fetus' of unborn babies, so I am sure some human meat does make it into diets all over the world due to greedy manufacturers/processors/suppliers worldwide.

HeyMike

It is part of an old movie where people ate other people in the form of Soylent Green.

Not known to actually exist, but in China, people have been known to eat babies and the fetus' of unborn babies, so I am sure some human meat does make it into diets all over the world due to greedy manufacturers/processors/suppliers worldwide.

Technically, you are correct.

What I was hoping for was.... Soylent Green is people! IS PEOPLE!!!

• Like 1