Sign in to follow this  
Paul

What is your current electric rate, where you live?

Paul

Total                                            298.80

Holy shite, mate! That's a high damned bill, for residential, anyway. What are you running, dope growing lamps?!

I don't think I have averaged over 100 Kwh used per month, since I have been in Cambodia.

Thanks for the input, so far. Very interesting to see the different rates around the world. 

• Like 2

Mikala

At my ranch near Hilo, Hawaii, it's about 43 cents / kWhr. Generation is mainly oil fired plants, but also have 20% renewables (wind, solar and hydro).

Hy H

Subdivision Pooc   Talisay   Cebu

Jan 2014  only first two week period.   p 8.64 / kwh

Edit..readjusted the tenths.

Edited by Hy H

Woolf

Subdivision Pooc   Talisay   Cebu

Jan 2014  only first two week period.   p 8.64 / kwh

Edit..readjusted the tenths.

Pooc, that is VECO area,  8.64  sounds low for VECO

PeteHK

Hong Kong - Hong Kong Electric Company

January Bill - consumption was 223 Kwh.  Basic charge plus fuel cost adjustment was  HK$218.21 (1269 pesos) (no taxes payable). This works out to 5.69 pesos per Kwh.  However, all account holders currently receive HK$150 per month rebate on the bill funded by the government as a subsidy.  So I was billed for HK$69 which is roughly 402 pesos or 1.8 pesos per Kwh.

Last VECO bill in Cebu was around 8 pesos per Kwh.

Hy H

Pooc, that is VECO area,  8.64  sounds low for VECO

Yeah Veco bill.       p 527.45 / 61kwh

RogerDuMond

Owak, Asturias, Cebu

CEBECO III

7.452 pesos/kWh  including all charges

stevensanph

Meralco, in Laguna Philippines

441 kwh at 5506peso, or 12.48 peso/kwh.

Geez we get ripped off!

Scruffydog

Holy shite, mate! That's a high damned bill, for residential, anyway. What are you running, dope growing lamps?!

I don't think I have averaged over 100 Kwh used per month, since I have been in Cambodia.

Thanks for the input, so far. Very interesting to see the different rates around the world. 

LOl Dope lights. I wish..!.  Believe it or not, it's not that high. Been gone awhile have you?.  It has been cold as a you know what in Mid-GA. Several single digit nights, plus cold almost most every night. One of the coldest winters on record. 3 inches of snow last week.  We don't work, so home most of the time. I also have a 800 sqft Apartment that feeds off the house, that a friend lives in.  Main house is about 2000.

Mid-Age couple, home all the time, Big out building, High electric bill.Maybe we are growing dope after all :) Sounds like it.

Looks like May and October we use about 1000 KW

I got a buddy in a 1600 sq ft house had a 400.00 dollar bill.  We average about 165.00 in the mild months. and about 300 in the hottest and coldest.

My neighbor down the street has about 1500 sq ft and propane heat. Had a 245.00 bill.

cebubird

Last month here in Argao my CEBECO bill was 3580 for 389kwh or 9.97 per kwh.

That equals what my Florida Power bill used to be for 1200kwh per month.(and there didn't have daily power outages either.)

NOSOCALPINOY

Meralco, in Laguna Philippines

441 kwh at 5506peso, or 12.48 peso/kwh.

Geez we get ripped off!

We too are from Laguna. We paid P10,747.00 (759 kWh) on our Dec bill before the SC's TRO!

On our Jan bill it came out to P8,224.25 (659 kWh). Let's see what our Feb bill will be! 

Edited by NOSOCALPINOY

JamesMusslewhite

Well I am looking at the paper printout of my bill, and best I can tell it is somewhere between "Holy Shit" and "Oh My God"...

Woolf

We too are from Laguna. We paid P10,747.00 (759 kWh) on our Dec bill before the SC's TRO!  14.16

On our Jan bill it came out to P8,224.25 (659 kWh). Let's see what our Feb bill will be! 12.48

Paul

Been communicatin' with a close friend who lives in Southern California. His bill makes me sick. Here I am payin' .425c US / Kwh, and he is payin' a bottom line of .14c US per Kwh. That's with all his charges and credits applied for the month. 

$34.00 total bill / 234 kilowatt hours = .145

The electric provider there (Edison, go figure) has a tier system. Due to his low usage, he is on the lowest base rate, .13c / kwh.

• Like 1

Paul

Last month here in Argao my CEBECO bill was 3580 for 389kwh or 9.97 per kwh.

That equals what my Florida Power bill used to be for 1200kwh per month.(and there didn't have daily power outages either.)

We too are from Laguna. We paid P10,747.00 (759 kWh) on our Dec bill before the SC's TRO!

On our Jan bill it came out to P8,224.25 (659 kWh). Let's see what our Feb bill will be! 

Boy, some of you fellas are usin' a fair amount of power, considering you are only running homes.