Duterte Says He Will Gladly Kill

JamesMusslewhite

you need to catch up on your reading!  :)

regarding topic.  while duterte's methods may have their use in certain matters, i don't feel that a mayor should be making a unilateral decision on applying an illegal death penalty without trial in the particular case of alleged rice smuggling.  this is an example where a properly functioning judiciary should be able to handle matters.  pipe dream i know...

Well please tell me what comic book I have to read that makes the correlation that members who may support vigilantism equate to white racist torturing and murdering blacks in the US? Please so I don't think that perhaps you and "Kabisay-an" are perhaps a bubble or two off plumb... :biggrin_01:

• Like 1
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Majorsco

• Baywak

• RogerDuMond

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paul should make him a moderator on this forum........eliminate the bitchin whining members....

Isn't this how tyranny starts? Best intentions forward and then it slowly morphs and the definition of "criminals" starts to expand...

His strong arm tactics have driven out any opposition, he has cleaned out the poor and underprivileged and flaunts the laws, that as a mayor he has sworn to uphold.     He has driven out any oppos

Well please tell me what comic book I have to read that makes the correlation that members who may support vigilantism equate to white racist torturing and murdering blacks in the US? Please so I don't think that perhaps you and "Kabisay-an" are perhaps a bubble or two off plumb... :biggrin_01:

well, at the risk of you thinking more highly of me than i deserve, i will simply say that i was just joshing a bit by implying that there are lots of not so particularly bright statements to be found in this forum and perhaps maybe you'd missed some of them.  not that i can claim authorship to any mind you.

• Like 1

As for the New Testament, I clearly recall a man named Jesus Christ stopping a crowd from stoning a woman accused of a crime, and challenging them with the words "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." The crowd ceased and desisted, and Jesus told the woman to "Go and sin no more."

I reckon Jesus came upon a first time offender. 

With that said, you are going off topic. James has already directed this to go back on topic. But, I will do simiarly:

back2topic.jpg
RogerDuMond

I reckon Jesus came upon a first time offender. 

With that said, you are going off topic. James has already directed this to go back on topic. But, I will do simiarly:

As have I and I have hidden several posts relating to the KKK and Hitler. Next one will be banned from the topic and get warning points.

greengorilla

If he spent 20% of his energy on focusing on innovative solutions that are the cause of crime and corruption in the first place, the idea of dirty harry style executions would never come up. Its proven that its possible to drastically reduce crime through certain intelligent approaches to the problem...e..g tackling poverty through reforming education and low taxation etc

Unfortunately innovation and solutions seem to be the opposite end of the spectrum for most politicians, who seem to excel at lying and manipulating, rather than solving problems

The other issue is that elected representatives seem to be the historical cause of most crime and corruption anyway~looking at statistics on deaths caused by government in the last century alone is staggering, showing politicians for the most part being responsible for the greatest amount of mass murder in the last 100 years. So I wonder who is the greater criminal a drug smuggler or a politician who wastes public money on no great benefit to the public?

RogerDuMond

I do think we have pretty well beaten this to death (pun intended). No one is going to change their minds on the subject. So thread closed.

Gee, thanks guys! You all screwed it up coz you didn't end up ageein' with those of us who are right. See what you caused? :D

Seriously, aside from the comparisons to the KKK (I think I missed the ones about Hitler - man, that had to be intense), it was a pretty decent debate. 

• Like 2