Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

When Somebody Asks...

Paul

OK, whats the addresss please.

Did you ever see the movie, "Dusk Til Dawn"? If not, I would suggest doing so, before just paying a trip over to Fred's house.

• Like 3

Paul

wow i guess my dad was really stupid when he married my mom ?

Robert, somehow, I don't believe your mom to have been a woman of materialistic views, as today's women are in the west. My mother certainly wasn't. The women of the west, generations ago, I am pretty sure, were like most Filipinas are today. Western women, for the most part,  have changed significantly over the years - for the worst.

• Like 3

Headshot

i see we have yet another one of headshot's syrupy wife appreciation threads. y'all should come by my place to get a dose of reality.

i'm sooo dead :)

Is that an invitation to your next BBQ?

Oh...BTW...   :tease:

Actually, it was just something my wife found online, I found cute, and I posted it...but have I told you lately that I love my wife?  :biggrin_01:

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2

Wolfpack

Western women, for the most part,  have changed significantly over the years - for the worst.

I blame Oprah for that...

• Like 1

rfm010

When somebody asks why you chose an Asian woman to love,

i tell them the asian woman chose me.

and yes,

i'm the best looking guy on earth,

make a great husband.  great sex.

i can be just as slutty as any white girl.

i can cook.

do i make white girls look more undesirable?  hmmm, we haven't explored that route yet.

• Like 1

Paul

I blame Oprah for that...

I blame us, the American male, for that. We gave western women the rights, privileges, and freedoms they appreciate today. The western women of today are not home makers. They do not take care of the children and the home. They certainly do not wash clothes by hand any longer. Changes in the west have brought about changes in the women of the west. 

SE Asian women do not have the rights, privileges, and freedoms that western women have. They are brought up to either please their man in bed, or to give that man a child. Most have no idea what an orgasm even is, until WE teach them. Most do not appreciate the things women of the west can, and do, every single day. Most are dependent upon their husbands to provide for them, and are left to work low paying jobs if their husbands feck off and leave them - often for another woman. Most women in the west have their own jobs, own incomes, and are much more independent.

The cultures are so very different, more so than many people ever stop to think. They think that, just because they are brown skinned people living in another country, and speaking another language, that is all there is to it. They could not be more wrong. 

But, those same changes that happened in the US, and other western countries? Well, they are a comin'. They are a comin' to all of SE Asia, slowly, but surely. 

• Like 2

Wolfpack

I blame us, the American male...

hell, don't blame me...or even my family, for that matter...

I was raised...the woman's place is in the home...women were not to talk back to their husbands (even if the husband was wrong)...

They values my family has...are not the same throughout USA...and most people do not even understand those values...and why the values are so important...

There is a reason there is only one captain onboard a ship...and mutiny is punishable by death...

NOSOCALPINOY

One can always answer if it be the case, "I have a dog" to keep me company!

Our foreigner neighbor has an affectionate female dog and he loves that dog

more than he loves his wife, because she's so busy with her place of business

6 days a week!  

• Like 1

Paul

One can always answer if it be the case, "I have a dog" to keep me company!

Our foreigner neighbor has an affectionate female dog and he loves that dog

more than he loves his wife, because she's so busy with her place of business

6 days a week!  

There's a sayin'. Been around for years, I'm sure.

Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car. Come back in two hours and open it. See which one of them is happy to see you. :D :D

• Like 5

broden

I blame us

i blame Paul too

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz

Most are dependent upon their husbands to provide for them

luckily mine has her own money but somehow i'm still the one who ends up paying for everything. i shouldn't complain tho, as she is more than willing to pitch in and help with biz. just yesterday she tagged along with the crew when we went to make a deal. when we arrived she asked me what she can do and i said "just shut up and look pretty". i guess i was asking for too much that day...

• Like 2

tomaw

wow i guess my dad was really stupid when he married my mom ?

... I. think the American women of our parents generation were different (at least when they were younger) than they are now. They were more family oriented and less career oriented, less independent.
  • Like 2

taiko

I agree… except that I have not met any Filipinas who can cook... Maybe I am unlucky but...  :D

And yet they have their share of celebrity chef shows and cooking instructions.I think it is the kitchens. Even when they can cook one item as a time is cooked to put out to go cold instead of presenting an entire meal ready to go. 

I especially hate going to a party and waiting while people take pictures of the meal going cold

• Like 1

Enuff

Well, they are a comin'. They are a comin' to all of SE Asia, slowly, but surely.

and once again the western man is to blame!!!

many come here and want to live just like in the west.

when I was asking about a house I was planning I got lots of comments about the size of the home. I was looking for a "Filipino style" floorplan less than 60 sqm.

lots of feedback about space issues. well my wife resides in a 1 br unit (2.5m x 2.5m) built off of her parents 1 br (2.5m x 2.5m) with a cr. dirty kitchen & outdoor covered sala/dining table. while I have offered to move them out into a new home, she wont be away from her family if im not there everyday, and I agree. now my house plans consist of 2 br & 1 cr with outdoor sala/dining & dirty kitchen(30 sqm + outside area). why try to build a mansion with a/c, pay a ridiculous electric bill and have everyone sitting in the house watching tv in their rooms............. that's America. when at their home 6 to 8 weeks a year, we stay outside under the covered sala/dining area as its a only place to sit. I have a great time could easily do that everyday........ especially now its been below freezing here in the usa for the last week.

I will be moving permanently to Cebu 1/15/2016 but looking everyday for ways to move that date up.  

• Like 1