Do me a favor

Captainmike

Hi all

This is my niece Marlyn. She is an Accounting student at Mindanao U in Digos City and a marathon runner. She is asking for people to "like" this link on FB so she can win the Peoples Choice Award at her college. Do me a favor and Like this link to help her out.  She's a good kid.  Thanks... Captainmike

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=756717581022506&set=a.756717407689190.1073741841.100000528130262&type=1&theater

• Like 3
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captainmike

• Mr. Mike

• rainymike

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all   This is my niece Marlyn. She is an Accounting student at Mindanao U in Digos City and a marathon runner. She is asking for people to "like" this link on FB so she can win the Peoples Choice

She's a good kid.  She studies hard and is very involved in sports.  She's a long distance runner.  I'm trying to help her get enough "likes" on FB so she wins the contest at her school. My Fiance was

It just a small contest for her school UM Digos City.  She had asked for me and her other family members "like" her picture.  She didn't ask me to have others do it too.  I want to try and help raise

Captainmike

She's a pretty girl!

She's a good kid.  She studies hard and is very involved in sports.  She's a long distance runner.  I'm trying to help her get enough "likes" on FB so she wins the contest at her school. My Fiance was one of 14 brothers and sisters.  This is one of her nieces...

• Like 2
Davaoeno

Just a quick question - is the idea of the contest that people at the school will vote for one of their fellow students - so as to assess their popularity with their fellow students ? 

some man might get into real trouble if there wife finds out they ''like'' that picture  

• Like 1
Captainmike

Just a quick question - is the idea of the contest that people at the school will vote for one of their fellow students - so as to assess their popularity with their fellow students ? 

I'm not really sure.  It's a thing her class is doing and she messaged me on FB and asked me to like the "link".  Like I said she's a good student and a great athlete so I figured I'd reach out to my network of people and see If I could help her out.

some man might get into real trouble if there wife finds out they ''like'' that picture  

Jut tell the wife you're doing a favor for a friend... :cool:    :ROFLMAO: 

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

Me too earlier, I think!   I clicked ..like..

I don't use FB...

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
Captainmike

Me too earlier, I think!   I clicked ..like..

I don't use FB...

Thanks Mr. Mike

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

done.

• Like 1
Captainmike

Liked

Thanks Paul

did and done... good luck to her .. 

Thanks

done.