Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

You Want to Know What Happiness Is?

Irenicus

You should work for Hallmark.

Sniff......

• Like 5

JamesMusslewhite

Then they wake up and continue with their evil scheme to change you.... :biggrin_01: 

• Like 7

KennyF

You feel an arm wrap around your waist, and you know it doesn't get any better than this.

But damn it, you spoil the moment when you remember you have to get up and go home to the wife and kids before midnight.

KonC

• Like 9

NOSOCALPINOY

You're both just newly weds, but will you feel the same way after 30 years of marriage and still sleeping in the same bed? 

Well, I don't know yet, because we've been married now for 26 yrs and we still sleep in the same bed, for now that is!  :idontknow:

quit_yume

wait,  im confused.    is it the girl that you turned around to kiss that puts her arm around you or the one you were facing in the first place?  

please continue sir.. hehe

• Like 1

Monsoon

A fart that doesn't leave a mark...

• Like 1

NOSOCALPINOY

A fart that doesn't leave a mark...

No wonder why I come up short, instead of my wife putting my briefs into the wash, she throws them away!   :idontknow:

thebob

You obviously don't wear glasses.

Mr. Mike

My sleeping partner is warmer that yours :yahoo:

post-5171-0-70834700-1389975808_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Contango

I was so happy for my recent month in Manila...happy because of the comfort of the Condo, and happy due to the contents of the Condo...without her it would be empty.

I feel that i know what happiness is, just i cant afford to have it full time just yet...for the very first time in my life i travelled somewhere and didn't want to leave.

Edited by Contango
  • Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

You Want to Know What Happiness Is?

It's waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see her in her most peaceful, innocent, and vulnerable state. She breathes as though the weight of the world lies on anyone's shoulders but her own. You smile, kiss her face in the gentlest manner so as not to wake her. You turn back around and involuntarily a grin forms on your own face. You feel an arm wrap around your waist, and you know it doesn't get any better than this.

i think i'm gonna throw up.

i'm going back downstairs.

• Like 3

Art

I heard that rich people can afford their own beds the rest of us have to make do with each other.  Last one in turns out the lights. 

• Like 2

Jack_be_nimble

Happiness is.....making a really great evasive move on a motorbike after a pedicab tried a U-turn just in front.

Edwin

...A Warm Gun

• Like 1