Sign in to follow this  
BoholoX

Britons paying to see webcam abuse

JamesMusslewhite

This is more common than you think.    Crucifying the perverts helps in the short term, make them FEAR turning on a computer...but they are sickos, they will do it anyway.    I doubt you can stop the families or other adults from doing this?

If they can't use them to make money online as kiddies, they just wait a while, and force them into the bars, or streets, or some two camel country as a DH.     Fix the #[email protected]$%!!! country, you corrupt #@!!#%%, and stop pimping out your children and workers.

Oh it could be fixed, in one easy stroke... Neuter the sick bastards...

Cleaver%2Bon%2Bchopping%2Bblock.JPG

After a few thousand permanent manscapes, the word would get out.

You want it to stop? Then go to the real source of the problem (Those paying the money), and nip it at the bud

'

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

ahoy53

The scumbags aren't getting enough jail time.

Give them life and put them in the prisons general population,they wont last long 

• Like 1

musicman666

This news item came up before and it was then centered on Cordova ..I can only guess it's the tip of a very large iceberg.

• Like 1

JamesMusslewhite

This news item came up before and it was then centered on Cordova ..I can only guess it's the tip of a very large iceberg.

It is why laptops at airports are often being so thoroughly searched when returning from the Philippines. They are primarily looking for child p*orn, and are only secondarily looking for illegal downloads of pirated movies, music, and software. Odds are most if not all airport screeners really do not have the computer skills to determine the latter even if they saw it, but they can sure spot inappropriate photos and videos of what appears to be underage girls and boys.

RogerDuMond

It's easy enough to blame the parents, but a lot of these people don't know any better,

No one can possibly think that a parent doesn't know that it is not right to molest their own child.

• Like 1

fred42

I understand your strength of feeling Paul. I also understand from various agencies, that Cambodia is a major Country for child sexual exploitation.

What I don't see, is any real will, by the Governments in place, to actually really tackle the problem.  Perhaps they are more interested in the tourist revenue that comes with this terrible crime.

I dont know if thats true or not.. From what I have read though this nasty germ was deported in 2002 to Vietnam after his jail time..

1557130.jpg

Why the Vietnamese allowed that..I have no idea.. I often hear what people would like to  do with them if they see them but rarely hear of these feckers being murdered in cold blood..

Its a Shame.

Edited by fred42

philuk

this has just been on the news here in the  UK,

they are saying that 5 have now been locked up here and they have arrested 17 more.

It appears the police have 700  suspects around the world, and 100 of them are here in the UK, 

Art

No one can possibly think that a parent doesn't know that it is not right to molest their own child.

Unless they all have been molested themselves and think its natural because it never did them any harm etc.    Or they really don't care about the kids, you get the idea from some parents that kids are just a nuisance. 

jtmwatchbiz

Father Shay Cullen, who runs the Preda Foundation - a charity that rescues victims in the nearby city of Olongapo - said: "More and more parents are pushing their children to get involved in this, to make big money.

i have had the pleasure of meeting Father Shay Cullen a few times along with his best buddy actor martin sheen as my inlaws are friends with them and donate big time to their cause. this priest is totally fearless and has balls the size of church bells. he is actually a very down to earth guy to talk to and hard to believe he is a priest as he is quite modern and liberal in his views and has an amusing and disarming gutter mouth, but protecting abused kids and women is his life and no one fecks with him. he is relentless when he sets his sights on pimps and pervs and will never give up.

if anyone really wants to make a difference i highly suggest donating to his PREDA foundation.   

• Like 2

Skywalker
I dont know if thats true or not.. From what I have read though this nasty germ was deported in 2002 to Vietnam after his jail time..

Fred, that guy is former Pop star Gary Glitter from the 1970's.  He was caught, convicted and spent time in prison in Vietnam for having sexual relations with 2 young sisters from memory.  He was then deported from Vietnam to the UK, via Bangkok.  In Bangkok he feigned a heart attack at the airport, to try to avoid the onward flight to UK.  The Thai immigration were having none of it, and put him on the plane regardless.

He is now in the UK on the sexual offenders register, and he has reporting requirements and travel restrictions in place.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/59513/gary-glitter-sentenced-to-three-years-in-prison

Edited by Skywalker

Alfred E. Neuman

My church is heavily involved in fighting this problem. I have contacts in International Justice Mission. PM me if you want to help.

• Like 1