OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Is Secretly Declaring Thousands of US Veterans Incompetent – Then Taking Away Their Second Amendment Rights

Majorsco

Reduce, demean and dismantle the military and nuclear arsenal little by little and eventually the US will be able to be taken over by another country, wait isn't that the big plan in the first place, a one world govt.

My theory is that progressives want to let the military shrink such that Lichtenstein's military would be evenly matched by the skeleton of the once great American military.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Majorsco

• lamoe

• Irenicus

• senseless

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know my opinions on some subjects are not popular with many, that is why I usually move on  but his concerns veterans - so I want to make sure that Veterans have good information to base their decis

Elementary British Army officer training - if your soldiers are not complaining about anything, there is something wrong.

Posted Images

lamoe

Very hard to discuss attitude / actions of any admin in  regards to the military without segwaying into politics.since the basic ideals of one abhors it and the other realizes it's importance for our nations survival.

• Like 1

You can read the right wing extremism report here.  It has been 'withdrawn" by the government.  

One particular section:

(U) Disgruntled Military Veterans 

(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and 
radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from 
military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the 
capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out 
violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist 
groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from 
the psychological effects of war is being replicated today. 

— (U) After Operation Desert Shield/Storm in 1990-1991, some returning military 
veterans—including Timothy McVeigh—joined or associated with rightwing 
extremist groups. 

— (U) A prominent civil rights organization reported in 2006 that “large numbers 
of potentially violent neo-Nazis, skinheads, and other white supremacists are now 
learning the art of warfare in the [u.S.] armed forces.” 

— (U//LES) The FBI noted in a 2008 report on the white supremacist movement 
that some returning military veterans from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have 
joined extremist groups.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

I didn't find it a particularly hurtful read, but then again, I'm not a right wing extremist.  There is probably a left wing extremist document out there somewhere.

Majorsco

You can read the right wing extremism report here. It has been 'withdrawn" by the government.

One particular section:

(U) Disgruntled Military Veterans

(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and

radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from

military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the

capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out

violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist

groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from

the psychological effects of war is being replicated today.

— (U) After Operation Desert Shield/Storm in 1990-1991, some returning military

veterans—including Timothy McVeigh—joined or associated with rightwing

extremist groups.

— (U) A prominent civil rights organization reported in 2006 that “large numbers

of potentially violent neo-Nazis, skinheads, and other white supremacists are now

learning the art of warfare in the [u.S.] armed forces.”

— (U//LES) The FBI noted in a 2008 report on the white supremacist movement

that some returning military veterans from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have

joined extremist groups.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

I didn't find it a particularly hurtful read, but then again, I'm not a right wing extremist. There is probably a left wing extremist document out there somewhere.

Any report that impugns an entire group of patriotic, self sacrificing American vets who fought for their country is outrageous on its face!

If there a few bad apples, and yes there may be on all sides including left wing radicals, then the FBI should handle that.

Without ANY evidence of wrongdoing those vets targeted by the Obama admin report were harmed in their reputations and their honor trashed.

The only reason for doing it? Hatred and distrust for those who take up arms to defend their country.

Totally inexcusable! You can rationalize it any way you want but it is not much different in my mind than how the left treated the Vietnam returning vets.

• Like 1

It referred to "disgruntled".  So long as you're not disgruntled I don't know what the problem is.  If you're disgruntled, know how to kill people effectively and hang around right wing (or left wing) extremist groups, then there may be a problem.

Majorsco

It referred to "disgruntled". So long as you're not disgruntled I don't know what the problem is. If you're disgruntled, know how to kill people effectively and hang around right wing (or left wing) extremist groups, then there may be a problem.

Disgruntled is a very broad label. If you don't get a promotion, or don't like being deployed, don't like the low pay, don't like the other guy in a fox hole, don't like the food, etc are all disgruntled people. In my nearly 20 years of service I didn't hardly know anyone who wasn't disgruntled for something. Being disgruntled is our American right .

Now if a bad apple was actively trying to buy an armory if weapons, which can be tracked without labeling and insulting a whole class of people, that's something that should be addressed.

Remember, DHS was also labeling other patriotic groups and TEA party groups similarly when NONE of them deserves it. It was a political axe job from their gate and distrust. Simple.

• Like 1

There is probably a left wing extremist document out there somewhere.

The last 4 State of the Union Address?

Mr. Mike

It referred to "disgruntled".  So long as you're not disgruntled I don't know what the problem is.  If you're disgruntled, know how to kill people effectively and hang around right wing (or left wing) extremist groups, then there may be a problem.

During my time in the Navy, I was "disgruntled" more often than not, and I had access to firearms......but the ship's cook/s finally started serving great meals! They are retired now. :dance2:

• Like 1

Just goes to show that more returning veterans have seen the light as to what the government is all about 

And they don't like what they see

the government recognizes this and is trying to put a chocker chain on its dogs of war in case the dogs turn on the master

I love my country--- but I fear it's government

I didn't hardly know anyone who wasn't disgruntled for something

Elementary British Army officer training - if your soldiers are not complaining about anything, there is something wrong.

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

Same here, with your, and our navy....as well!