OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Is Secretly Declaring Thousands of US Veterans Incompetent – Then Taking Away Their Second Amendment Rights

SomeRandomGuy

Is their any question, the USA military is the best trained military in the world?

Actually I thought it went Israel and then Brittan and then the USA as the best trained in the world.

I think usa is third but then again Canada did beat them recently in the war games in Germany.

As for most powerful with the most resources I think u win there.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Majorsco

• lamoe

• Irenicus

• senseless

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know my opinions on some subjects are not popular with many, that is why I usually move on  but his concerns veterans - so I want to make sure that Veterans have good information to base their decis

Elementary British Army officer training - if your soldiers are not complaining about anything, there is something wrong.

Posted Images

Majorsco

Actually I thought it went Israel and then Brittan and then the USA as the best trained in the world.

I think usa is third but then again Canada did beat them recently in the war games in Germany.

As for most powerful with the most resources I think u win there.

And in a real war the US could trounce Canada 10 times over without breaking a sweat if needed with the troops and equipment the US has not counting nuclear forces.

SomeRandomGuy

As for most powerful with the most resources I think u win there. And in a real war the US could trounce Canada 10 times over without breaking a sweat if needed with the troops and equipment the US has not counting nuclear forces.

I kind of thought  "As for most powerful with the most resources I think u win there"

pretty much summed that up without the need of that comment.

Just Blueridge wrote best trained which is actually not true. Most powerful with the most resources and troops yes but best trained... no.

Not nit picking his post but at the same time I sort of am... not being a troll just trying to be honest.

• Like 1
Irenicus

Yeah, but my dad can still beat up your dad.

So there.

• Like 2
ROCO22

Yeah, and...and your mother wears combat boots.

• Like 1
Majorsco

I kind of thought "As for most powerful with the most resources I think u win there"

pretty much summed that up without the need of that comment.

Just Blueridge wrote best trained which is actually not true. Most powerful with the most resources and troops yes but best trained... no.

Not nit picking his post but at the same time I sort of am... not being a troll just trying to be honest.

Canada does not have units equivalent to the SEALs or Delta force. The rank and file American special operations are unequaled.

If you're talking basic infantry then maybe they're not the best trained but what's the point if such a comparison other than making lesser capable countries think they have a chance against the big dog. It's capability which includes training but doesn't stop there that gets the job done. The Israeli May be on top but they have such a limited capability that comparison is interesting but not much more than that.

During the Cold War the USSR could be compared apples to apples with the US, but no more. No other country cones close to that level even today with the Obama decimated US military.

Canada does not have units equivalent to the SEALs or Delta force

Read up on the Devil's Brigade perhaps?

Majorsco

Read up on the Devil's Brigade perhaps?

What action to prove themselves have they actually seen compared to SEALs and Delta which has a proven record, not to mention the rest of US special operations command.

Proven Operational capability ruled, not bravado.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

What action to prove themselves have they actually seen compared to SEALs and Delta which has a proven record, not to mention the rest of US special operations command.

Proven Operational capability ruled, not bravado.

yeah, anyone who does not believe USA troops...top to bottom...are best trained in the world...has no clue...

I am not bragging here...some folks just don't know...

There are some well trained armed forces and special forces in this world...granted...but nothing compares to the USA military...and we all better pray it stays that way...cause the second someone thinks they are the toughest guy on the block...a war breaks out...just the way it is...

The First Special Service Force, a joint US and Canadian unit, saw action in World War 2.

Monte la Difensa was the action the movie was based on.

Aleutians campaign, 1943[edit]Italian (Naples-Foggia, Anzio, Rome-Arno) campaigns 1943–1944[edit]Southern France, (Alpes-Maritimes) campaign, 1944[edit]Rhineland campaign, 1944[edit]
  • Franco-Italian border – 7 September – 30 November 1944

Guys - I will give you that, today, US Forces are the best equipped, possibly the best trained and maybe even the best led armed forces in the world. But read global military history. US Forces do not have a monopoly on courage, determination, initiative, skill or effective use of arms. Other armed forces have learned from Americans (any British Light Infantryman (Greenjacket) will tell you that), but so have US Forces learned from others. Also, any of your Officer Corps who have not read SunTzu, Von Clausewitz et al are doing themselves and their country a disservice.

• Like 1

I know my opinions on some subjects are not popular with many, that is why I usually move on  but his concerns veterans - so I want to make sure that Veterans have good information to base their decisions on.  

There probably is a place and a time to Bash any political leader that is in office now, for one reason or the other 

In the original post, the person that submitted the letter indicated that All Veterans have been receiving this letter - apparently they are sending it to my Cebu City Snail Mail Address and that is why I have gotten mine yet - another reason perhaps is that I have not been diagnosed with any mental disorders - Depression, PTSD, Anxiety Disorders etc.  But if you have any or more of these ailments and issues, and you are concerned that you may be labeled incompetent, I would highly suggest that you prepare for that eventuality now.

First, if you think it may be a bogus diagnose - get with your doctors now - whether they be VA or Private discuss your mental illness, would they declare you incompetent based on the information the VA has on you now?  It is like a reverse Catch 22 - how can they declare you incompetent, when you have competently provide information as to your competency?

The second part of being declared incompetent is the assigning of a Fiduciary to look after your income, both from private sources and Gov't - VA Disability, SS, SSDI, etc. Each of us has the right to name our own Fiduciary now - Spouse, Parents, Siblings, Children.  I would also recommend that you seek legal counsel now

Lastly, although there doesn't seem to be any hard evidence that either the Bush or Obama Administration is trying to manipulate the VA Regulations for the purpose of confiscating your private weapons, you can thump your chest on these and other pages and declare that "I Will Give Up My Gun When They Peel My Cold Dead Fingers From Around It"  Or again retain a lawyer to protect your rights in a court of law...

JMHO

• Like 3
senseless

To some extent I agree. However it has escalated with a vengeance since Obama.

Ever considered that might be because there were more of them that returned home under his administration? And that it actually has nothing to do with Obama?

Edited by senseless
  • Like 2
lamoe

guy goes to doctor and says   ... doc i have bad dreams and i cant sleep and i want to shoot people and i do drugs all day and stay drunk ..... So the va gives him a disability and money for what ? Take care of him or to buy more drugs... Sometimes a guy needs more help then just money 

Been there done that - 1971 - just released on medical discharge after 4 yrs / 3 mo.

1  hr every Wed with shrink for a year.Never forget comment "best chameleon" she'd ever encountered.

Used up personal visits allotments. managed on my own. I'm a cheap bastard and back them companies in Mid-West did n't look to kindly on employees visiting shrinks.

Started visiting new shrink 3 years ago  - once every quarter after he'd proscribed happy pills. 

I asked why - he said VA policy is now to treat with meds not cure, just to maintain.

Upshot, just had Trazodone med DOUBLED -  I said not sleeping well to see what he'd do. OK - here - let me know if you need higher dosage. I cut them in half. Screw getting hooked.

Wolfpack

Lastly, although there doesn't seem to be any hard evidence that either the Bush or Obama Administration is trying to manipulate the VA Regulations for the purpose of confiscating your private weapons, you can thump your chest on these and other pages and declare that "I Will Give Up My Gun When They Peel My Cold Dead Fingers From Around It"  Or again retain a lawyer to protect your rights in a court of law...

JMHO

Any Vet living in Cebu...has given up their guns...in moving here...only guns you can have in your home in the Philippines legally, would be in a spouse that is a Philippine citizen...or another family member that is a Philippine citizen...