OUTRAGE! Obama Administration Is Secretly Declaring Thousands of US Veterans Incompetent – Then Taking Away Their Second Amendment Rights

JSL-USMC

II received a letter from Dept of the Navy when I was considered for Combat Related Special Compensation, CRSC. the letter show diagnosis, diagnosis code, percentage of disability and clearly shows "competent". I didn't realize the significance of that until this thread. Thanks for the info Paul

• Like 1
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Majorsco

• lamoe

• Irenicus

• senseless

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know my opinions on some subjects are not popular with many, that is why I usually move on  but his concerns veterans - so I want to make sure that Veterans have good information to base their decis

Elementary British Army officer training - if your soldiers are not complaining about anything, there is something wrong.

Posted Images

Wolfpack

Stupid not as in education - stupid as in no common sense, judgement, or  values.

By the way you don't have to be religious to values.

I don't see more common sense in my travels outside the USA...compared to USA...or judgement/values...

I believe most Americans to be far more self aware...than most outside the USA...but sometimes, it is the crowd one keeps...

Everyone has a religion...even those that think they don't...but that is a whole nother topic...

• Like 1
JSL-USMC

Next comes, who pays for your keeper, fiduciary  (payee)? Well it's only fair that you pay and it's only a small percentage after all. No, those bastards aren't stupid, you see, it's just that some are more equal than others and make the decisions. After all, this VA appointed position to the Board to Supervise incompetent VETS is really cushy, pay is good, two -three hours work days, great benefits.

Beware of those that are doing it "for your own good" because, invariably, they will do it to you not for you.

Irenicus

What statute? I'd like to see that one. I can't believe that because someone has a VA disability that they lose their constitutional rights. Sounds bogus without backup.

38 United States Code 5502.

All of Title 38 Veterans Benefits laws can be seen here:   http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-title38/USCODE-2011-title38-partIV-chap55-sec5502/content-detail.html

Humboldt

I must say I'm impressed with the VA computerized  medical system , they tell me where I been, where I'm at ,and where I'm going , health wise  

I suppose that could be a double edge sword ,,

My nephew special force's in Iraq  saw his best buddy get blow away in front of his eyes ,, he was about to go Rambo on the Iraqi's

he got some medical attention in time they released him w/100% mental disability ..

he has plenty of Guns in his house at this time ,, maybe the veterans Dept will start communicating   more w/the state department in the future ?  

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

I don't see more common sense in my travels outside the USA...compared to USA...or judgement/values...

I believe most Americans to be far more self aware...than most outside the USA...but sometimes, it is the crowd one keeps...

Everyone has a religion...even those that think they don't...but that is a whole nother topic...

?????

I added this to my original post in this thread, but will do so here as well. 

This is from the American Legion. It spreads some additional light on the letter issue:

http://burnpit.us/2013/02/about-va-letter-regard-guns

It was sent from a concerned Vet who is also a member of this forum. 

Edited by Paul

And, let's stay on topic here, guys. 

I have to leave, but will come back later and see if this thread needs cleaning up, prior to this post.

I do not expect to see any posts that should need deleting after it.

• Like 1
Majorsco

38 United States Code 5502.

All of Title 38 Veterans Benefits laws can be seen here: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-title38/USCODE-2011-title38-partIV-chap55-sec5502/content-detail.html

I could not find in the referenced passage the stripping of constitutional gun ownership rights if veterans. I found lots if hie financial payments are handled and how vets are treated in VA medical facilities but that's all.

JamesMusslewhite

I seriously doubt it's a power play by BeBop - even he can count up to 0317 or 8541.. Although the later may need glasses

thick ones....

Irenicus

I could not find in the referenced passage the stripping of constitutional gun ownership rights if veterans. I found lots if hie financial payments are handled and how vets are treated in VA medical facilities but that's all.

It's part of the Brady Bill.  Aimed at keeping guns out of the hands of mentally ill individuals.

It won't go anywhere.  America likes its guns too much.

For Real

Book your next holiday to Australia.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Majorsco

It's part of the Brady Bill. Aimed at keeping guns out of the hands of mentally ill individuals.

It won't go anywhere. America likes its guns too much.

Brady Bill has been law since the 80's. It would have been in the US code if it existed. I didn't see it in the link provided.

It would not make sense for it to be a line item in the Brady Bill as the shooter was not a vet. He was insane however.

There was a case this past year where a blind person was granted a gun license. If that was not a problem, then why a disabled vet? Question is still unanswered.

• Like 1
smokey

guy goes to doctor and says   ... doc i have bad dreams and i cant sleep and i want to shoot people and i do drugs all day and stay drunk ..... So the va gives him a disability and money for what ? Take care of him or to buy more drugs... Sometimes a guy needs more help then just money 

• Like 2
Wolfpack

Book your next holiday to Australia.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

been there...Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Darwin...all great experiences...

there are plenty of great countries on this planet...I have not judged countries to be "stupid"...some more educated than others

The topic of this thread...deals with how my (USA) government deals with Vet benefits...and while that topic is not "Top Secret"...it does tread on classified waters...and coming from a military/admin position of benefits...I can only say, don't be outraged...and take decisions personally...it is a process...and I am pleased we atleast have one...

Is their any question, the USA military is the best trained military in the world? Being the world's best defense...comes with a price...monetarily, physically, mentally...no one makes us sign on the dotted line...we choose to...