Hey, dhb!

Thanks a lot guys for the info! I'm considering going completely off-grid for my in-law's farm in Tayud and what I learn here is going to help me a lot.

Are you aware that we have an entire category that focuses on what may interest you?

Click Here

• Like 1

Are you aware that we have an entire category that focuses on what may interest you?

Click Here

Thanks Paul, yes, I came across the other posts a few days ago. This series of posts caught my interest as it related to installers in Cebu. I'm pretty dumb  :notallthere: when it comes to electrical stuff and I'm trying to learn more from you guys. 

Thanks Paul, yes, I came across the other posts a few days ago. This series of posts caught my interest as it related to installers in Cebu. I'm pretty dumb  :notallthere: when it comes to electrical stuff and I'm trying to learn more from you guys. 

Feel free to view the thread on our Cambodia Forum as well. As a rule, I post more information in the associated Living Green forums for Cambodia, due to so much work directly concerning Cambodia. But, it could all apply to the Philippines, Thailand, Laow, Burma, or Vietnam just as easily. 

By the way, I am far from being a guru. Although I have been doing research for a long time, and have tons of information that I share with others, everything I know, I have been picking up as I go along. Much of it is repetition, which is a good thing, considering my short term memory. I won't forget it as easily. Not to mention, it's fun - and quite addicting. It's nice to be more active again.

HTH

• Like 1