Sign in to follow this  
greatplace

Need help at BI Office in Cebu

Paul

Lots easier with a wife or GF.

Which one did you go with this time? :D :D

• Like 2

samatm

In 5 years of driving to BI mandaue not one time have I had to park in some REMOTE location.  there is usually ALWAYS parking available if not on site...then just up the street  on the  left side of the road.   I usually tip a guy a bout 10 pesos or something.   Last time I parked there was a newly opened carwash and they had parking available for 20 pesos.  (i now recommend that place) .    If you have wheels ...why mess with a taxi?  Parking is not THAT hard.. try finding a taxi when it raining at during rush hour.

Headshot

Well, if BI would pull their head out of their ass and open an office at SM City (like LTO did), there would be no parking problems.

• Like 1

JSL-USMC

Which one did you go with this time? :D :D

Your GF

• Like 1

greatplace

Thanks for helping out.  I have just been informed that the Cebu BI will not except the completed paper work carried out by the dgte office they will only except a new form and the notorization has to be done in Cebu.....another spanner in the works. 

As I am a newbie to the Cebu office when I go their whats the proceedure........do you have to get a number and wait until you are called or just jump in the line????    Since they won't except my notorized form is that done in the office with Abellion or do I have to find attorney in Cebu????

Brucewayne

Your GF

Never mind, wasn't a smart post to make here anyway, so I had to retract.

Edited by Brucewayne

Canuck Joe

Thanks for helping out.  I have just been informed that the Cebu BI will not except the completed paper work carried out by the dgte office they will only except a new form and the notorization has to be done in Cebu.....another spanner in the works. 

As I am a newbie to the Cebu office when I go their whats the proceedure........do you have to get a number and wait until you are called or just jump in the line????    Since they won't except my notorized form is that done in the office with Abellion or do I have to find attorney in Cebu????

This might help you a little

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/67027-bi-asks-aliens-to-report/?p=759542