Solar Generation Installation and Maintenance

Headshot

If you look at the cost I was quoted P690,000 ( about 12 months ago ) and for the same system in Australia AUD $10,500 ( 3 years ago ),

at today's exchange rate it cost close enough to double what I paid 3 years ago,

not sure why,  maybe to do with government rebates here in Australia making it cheaper,  or just extra levels of tax in the Philippines,

or making it not worth doing, so as to keep the local power companies in business ?

Nigel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cgu

• Paul

• stevensanph

• Mikala

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since Skyman started a topic on house painters, it reminded me that I wanted to start topics on many subjects for services that that are often passed on word-of-mouth. In other words, if you don't hav

I would like to thank Dragon for providing this information (in another topic). It appears that there is at least one solar generation contractor here in the Visayas. All I had found previously was co

there is many companies operating out of Manila, all of whom will travel to visayas to install. The problem is they are using chinese equipment at western prices.   At least 3 of the suppliers I cont

Alan Abear, Argao. Excellent solar consultant. Assisted me in putting two solar systems. Highly recommended. Will send phone number in next message.