Sign in to follow this  
NHANORAK

What do you think of Banana Ketchup?

NHANORAK

Just wondering how many people have tried Banana Ketchup and what they thought of it? Doesn't sound like the thing I'd enjoy, and I only had it first time because it was the only ketchup in the restaurant. When I tried it though, I really thought it was OK. Certainly wouldn't have known there were any bananas in it.

Paul

To me, it is some nasty tasting Sh*t. I rate it just below balut.

• Like 2

KID

What Paul said----just nasty

Miles-high might have a taste for it----  Considering  his current boycott on Heinz :)

Edited by KID

tobster

Can't see or taste any bannanas in it and it tastes crap

greatplace

Each to their own I love it :snap:

• Like 2

mikewright

Fine with steak and chips. Don.t like it in the spaghetti sauce, though.

Edited by mikewright
  • Like 1

JSL-USMC

Have you ever tried it on one of those pinky hot dogs, makes the hot dog taste better. Anyone who says it tastes like crap or shit are a little suspect.

Just joking...

SkyMan

To me, it is some nasty tasting Sh*t. I rate it just below balut.

Hey, balut's ok.

• Like 1

SomeRandomGuy

man the amount of dye in it is beyond a joke.

It tastes weird and stains everything if u leave it on there to long.

I am with paul.. tastes like dog balls not that I remember tasting dogs balls but if I did I would imagine that dogs balls would not have that much red coloring.

SkyMan

Have you ever tried it on one of those pinky hot dogs, makes the hot dog taste better.

Sometimes 2 crappy tastes together are ok. But I'm not going to go there.

Art

It put me off eating spagetti in the Philippines.   Without the lypocene from tomatoes in it, it has no health benefits for men. 

rainymike

It's okay to me, but I'm not a big ketchup fan.

Kids seem to love it. But my 2 year old prefers dipping french fries into a chocolate sundae.

GoHuk

I love it but the local product is nowhere near as good as that available in Saudi Arabia. They are both made in the Philippines but I guess the local product is adjusted to the average Filipino taste: more sugar, less spice.

Monsoon

Its horrible. I don't know why anyone would eat the crap. But then again, I really like liver and some people don't So we all have different tastes. But to me, it tastes horrible! 

charlest27

The export banana catup that is export is better, had it in the middle east, the OFW did not like it as mush they added sugar to it to make it to there liking , gave them some of my tomato catup to them they all left to go get water and brush there teeth to get the sour taste out of there months they told me keep that $#[| to myself i took the translation like this it they did not want to be greedey with the tomato catup so i could have it all how nice of them. Gave the brave one yellow mustard they thought it was going to kill them with the bad taste that it left in his month translation he did not want to be greedy so i could have all of it ha ha ha.

Never give anything spicey to an OFW one tried some hot sause and wanted to go to the hospitial b/c his month was on fire.so we gave hime ice cubes to put out the fire.