2 burner stove,,gas or electric?

mistaeric

What is your basic way?

He means uncoated cookware. 

Good responses here. The Teflon is nice for cooking and ease of cleaning BUT the Filipina GF or wife will use something nasty to clean it and scrape the Teflon off. And then you start eating Teflon.

We're going thru the second set of Teflon pots and pans here in USA. When I start seeing the scrapes and chips, it's in the trash. I ask my wife to always use the plastic (hi-temp) cooking utensils when using the pots and pans..........NOTE: Do NOT let your wife see you throw away. She will get it out of the trash and send it to her family in a Balikbayan box....and then they eat Teflon in their food.

Gas stove with radiant rings will use the expensive Shaleen more efficiently. Try to make sure there is a regulator on the dam thing. The apartment we rented had a blow-torch type stove. The flames would be two feet high and blacken the bottom of the pots and pans and REALLY heat up the apartment. It doesn't take much to wreck the air conditioning in the Phils.

Fred

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Newer better nonstick pans are almost impervious to damage even when using metal utensils. They are guaranteed for life.

Metal utensil-safe interiors lined with DuPont Teflon ScratchGuard Ultra nonstick coating for easy food release
Oven safe to 350F
Hand wash recommended (not sand wash)
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
easy44

Good responses here. The Teflon is nice for cooking and ease of cleaning BUT the Filipina GF or wife will use something nasty to clean it and scrape the Teflon off. And then you start eating Teflon.

We're going thru the second set of Teflon pots and pans here in USA. When I start seeing the scrapes and chips, it's in the trash. I ask my wife to always use the plastic (hi-temp) cooking utensils when using the pots and pans..........NOTE: Do NOT let your wife see you throw away. She will get it out of the trash and send it to her family in a Balikbayan box....and then they eat Teflon in their food.

Gas stove with radiant rings will use the expensive Shaleen more efficiently. Try to make sure there is a regulator on the dam thing. The apartment we rented had a blow-torch type stove. The flames would be two feet high and blacken the bottom of the pots and pans and REALLY heat up the apartment. It doesn't take much to wreck the air conditioning in the Phils.

Fred

I think you must mean Shellane, not Shaleen, now renamed Solane!

ellenbrook2001

the matter his when his many brown out what do you do? cannot cook so gas that the way to go i have been so glad to have it when we had so many brown out here in CEBU electric here  a rip off.

ellenbrook2001

Fred

if you used the very good heavy pan with Teflon  will never look dirty i used here bring back from AUSTRALIA then did educated the boss never ever scratch that pan only wooden spoon are to be used or grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?? then when i told them the price in pesos they realized they must take care of it if not then will tell to used only for my cooking full stop.