Travis Kraft burgled in Manila

White guy makes a living in the Philippines. Learns to speak Tagalog with a white boy accent. Has modest success modeling, in television, film and self promotion.

Guess that makes him a target to some on this forum.

I am reminded of another "actor" who started out here and parleyed his Philippine film experience (and his stint in the Marine Corps) into a career in the US,  R. Lee Ermey 

You never know what might develop. At least Kraft is trying. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tokyoman

• Monsoon

• jtmwatchbiz

• hoz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes i think you are right. i suppose for me it just rubs me the wrong way as during this critical time in the philippines when there are thousands of homeless and starving victims of the typhoon, some

"oh boo hoo i can't even take a picture now". perhaps he needs some cheese to go with his whine? ok he lost $3000 worth of camera equipment to some fat fag but man up and get over it. anyone who spend

well i'm not so sure he was made a target on this forum. seems like he was made a target by a fat fag in manila and his own carelessness. i'm sure no one here faults the guy for trying to make a livin

White guy makes a living in the Philippines. Learns to speak Tagalog with a white boy accent. Has modest success modeling, in television, film and self promotion.

I am reminded of another "actor" who started out here and parleyed his Philippine film experience (and his stint in the Marine Corps) into a career in the US,  R. Lee Ermey 

His videos are also quite informative for foreigners thinking about coming here.......

I do agree when he says the reason for coming here is not the beaches or the scenery but the PEOPLE themselves......he does have a passion and a serious love for this country

He might just want to work on his acting skills

jtmwatchbiz

well i'm not so sure he was made a target on this forum. seems like he was made a target by a fat fag in manila and his own carelessness. i'm sure no one here faults the guy for trying to make a living but no one respects a whiner. $3000 is not the end of the world for someone who supposedly has plenty of contacts in the media and entertainment biz so he should simply do as most others would and pick him self up, dust himself off and keep going. posting woe is me videos and appealing for donations is childish.

• Like 2

posting woe is me videos and appealing for donations is childish.

Actually online crowd funding is the wave. Music, films even medical operations like transplants are being financed using Kickstarter and other online services. It's not all that unusual today.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Actually online crowd funding is the wave. Music, films even medical operations like transplants are being financed using Kickstarter and other online services. It's not all that unusual today.

yes i think you are right. i suppose for me it just rubs me the wrong way as during this critical time in the philippines when there are thousands of homeless and starving victims of the typhoon, some philippine based wanna-be movie star could set aside his minor setback and let willing donors focus their support where it's most essential. in my opinion his appealing for donations to replace his equipment during this disaster relief period is in poor taste. he is not homeless or starving. 

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 2
Headshot

yes i think you are right. i suppose for me it just rubs me the wrong way as during this critical time in the philippines when there are thousands of homeless and starving victims of the typhoon, some philippine based wanna-be movie star could set aside his minor setback and let willing donors focus their support where it's most essential. in my opinion his appealing for donations to replace his equipment during this disaster relief period is in poor taste. he is not homeless or starving. 

At what time in history weren't there homeless and starving people someplace on Earth...or are you limiting your criteria for requesting donations to just the Philippines?

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

At what time in history weren't there homeless and starving people someplace on Earth...or are you limiting your criteria for requesting donations to just the Philippines?

just trying to put things in relevant perspective headshot since travis lives here and portrays himself as embracing the philippines, and since this is a philippine themed forum i believe that's sorta like staying on topic right?

• Like 1
Headshot

just trying to put things in relevant perspective headshot since travis lives here and portrays himself as embracing the philippines, and since this is a philippine themed forum i believe that's sorta like staying on topic right?

I'm just goofing with you Fred.

jtmwatchbiz

I'm just goofing with you Fred.

of all people you should know better. you have sat across a table from me more than once and know if you don't keep it simple it will fly way over my head. 

• Like 1
Headshot

of all people you should know better. you have sat across a table from me more than once and know if you don't keep it simple it will fly way over my head. 

I know. I try to only goof with those that will take the bait easily without getting mad...like you and Ian.

• Like 1