Travis Kraft burgled in Manila

well there has been lots of publicity now so only a matter of time before someone squeals even quicker if a small reward was forth coming lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tokyoman

• Monsoon

• jtmwatchbiz

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes i think you are right. i suppose for me it just rubs me the wrong way as during this critical time in the philippines when there are thousands of homeless and starving victims of the typhoon, some

"oh boo hoo i can't even take a picture now". perhaps he needs some cheese to go with his whine? ok he lost $3000 worth of camera equipment to some fat fag but man up and get over it. anyone who spend

well i'm not so sure he was made a target on this forum. seems like he was made a target by a fat fag in manila and his own carelessness. i'm sure no one here faults the guy for trying to make a livin

I am just wondering if expats on this forum insure their home contents?

I only do 2 to 3 month holidays in the Philippines so am covered under my travel insurance

Most wouldn't I guess

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I am just wondering if expats on this forum insure their home contents?

I only do 2 to 3 month holidays in the Philippines so am covered under my travel insurance

Most wouldn't I guess

I tried insuring my health here and they didn't pay on a small claim so I have little faith in any domestic insurance company. 

jtmwatchbiz

I thought he had a successful movie and modeling career? He can't afford to buy a new camera? I never heard of him until this post on the forum, but he sounds like an idiot

he was just about to break into the big time when his dreams were shattered by some fat fag. perhaps his facebook supporters could organize a fund drive so he can replace is equipment? i mean after all what's more important during this critical point in time...him or all those pesky starving typhoon victims?

If I had to guess I do not think Travis is lacking in funds to replace the equipment.......it's probably that he is peed off by being out smarted by this fag.......

Yes Monsoon agree..it would have to be an international insurance company or why bother

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Ive downgraded my visa so maybe I'll take out trip insurance. Im just on one long trip now...

I am insured when I buy the ticket with my credit card up to 4 months at one time

I usually take the Darwin to Manila flight with jetstar 

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Travis takes to fund raising.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJ5qhL6Xog

What a first class wanker. 

BTW - Tokyoman - you do have a slight resemblance to Travis. No offense intended man, and Im not trying to say you look like a tosser. I mean, you kinda look like the guy I'm calling a tosser. 

Damn we gotta be so careful here nowadays! 

:yahoo:

What a first class wanker. 

BTW - Tokyoman - you do have a slight resemblance to Travis. No offense intended man, and Im not trying to say you look like a tosser. I mean, you kinda look like the guy I'm calling a tosser. 

Damn we gotta be so careful here nowadays! 

:yahoo:

Well, I don't like it when anyone gets robbed but trying to raise funds for that is going a bit too far.......

I can't see any Kano sending in money for that.....as mentioned by others on this thread there are a lot more needy people in this country 

• Like 1
quit_yume

so yeah,  the guy is a dork.  but i dont understand why everybody is so hard on him.  the way i see it his only mistake was to trust the admin staff .

• Like 1

Probably won't be expats in country sending donations, certainly none of the sad sacks on this thread. But people out of the Philippines who are interested in life here will probably send a buck or two. 

Probably won't be expats in country sending donations, certainly none of the sad sacks on this thread. But people out of the Philippines who are interested in life here will probably send a buck or two. 

I have been called many things in life but a sad sack lol 

• Like 1

It seems the expats here do not think much of the acting talent of Travis Kraft.......

i would have to agree myself but I do get a kick out of watching his videos on youtube....his pinoy accent just cracks me up

Edited by tokyoman
  • Like 1