Sign in to follow this  
Paul

A video that you JUST GOTTA SEE!

Monsoon

Have you experienced the traffic recently in the North Reclamation Area ? They have a few new street lights with fancy timers on it. But they did'nt help all that much with the traffic. 

2.5 hours may be a stretch, but could be possible depending on what time of the day it is. 

The Philippines hasn't figured out that those fancy light timers are useful to adjust the length of lights depending on the time of day and flow of traffic. Instead they are painfully long lights 24 hours a day. 

A school student interested in a Civil Engineering explorer summer internship could run a city better than the so called professionals do here. 

SkyMan

"The drive to the port was 2.5 hours". From S&R? What port did they use?

Danao, I recognize them driving through Liloan in part of it.

The Philippines hasn't figured out that those fancy light timers are useful to adjust the length of lights depending on the time of day and flow of traffic. Instead they are painfully long lights 24 hours a day.

True but there's about 7-8 hours out of the day you can ignore them.

Headshot

It kind of sounds like they went to the port in Hagnaya, but I wasn't aware of a ferry that went from there to Tacloban. Maybe they opened up a route temporarily to get emergency relief materials into Leyte more quickly.

Salty Dog

It kind of sounds like they went to the port in Hagnaya, but I wasn't aware of a ferry that went from there to Tacloban. Maybe they opened up a route temporarily to get emergency relief materials into Leyte more quickly.

If it took them 4 hours after they got of the boat to get there, it probably didn't go to Tacloban.