Sign in to follow this  
Paul

A video that you JUST GOTTA SEE!

Lee

Neat but it would have been nice if they helped those in northern Cebu. 

JamesMusslewhite

Northern Cebu has not received any help yet? How many people have been killed or is missing in Northern Cebu?

philuk

Well they had to go somewhere,

if they had gone to northern Cebu, then someone would have said, " why didn't they go to Tacloban" or some other place,

They had limited cash but at least did some good with it,

• Like 2

Monsoon

Theres a LINC Facebook page? 

Mariafemac

Good inspirational video........ A feel good watch on Christmas morning.

• Like 1

hyaku

I've been posting this since I got out.The devastation stretches over the whole of Leyte, Biliran and across Samar. No airfields. Lots were killed. Houses devastated.

Generators for those that can afford it. I see small ones for sale at 6000 here in DGTE that were 27,000 up there.

post-3779-0-45296900-1387930855_thumb.jpeg

SkyMan

They went to S&R?  For large ops you don't go to the store, you call distributors and get wholesale prices to buy more.  Good on them though.

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz

us cebu city dwellers including many many members here have been making the run up to northern cebu very often as it is much more difficult for us to get supplies over to leyte. for these guys to get the job done of flying from the USA to cebu, buy all those supplies and personally deliver it all to leyte in such a short time span is nothing short of heroic. hats off to them and twentieth century fox for the fantastic efforts they made! 

• Like 5

jtmwatchbiz

They went to S&R?  For large ops you don't go to the store, you call distributors and get wholesale prices to buy more.  Good on them though.

yes i agree money could have been saved and i suppose they probably and correctly figured time was of essence for the starving in leyte and S&R was the quickest outlet to get what was needed and the job done, and what a job they did! for the sacrifice they made in diverting their efforts from making a a movie trailer to typhoon relief let's all hope this group enjoys much support and success in their future film careers!   

• Like 2

D_D

Well done video ! 

If Casey needs a place to stay when he is in Cebu, he is welcome to stay at my place as a guest. 

I wonder how much S & R charged him for all those plastic bags. When ever I try to double up my bag for heavy items, they make a big deal out of 1 extra plastic bag and have to call over a manager to approve it ! 

shadow

"The drive to the port was 2.5 hours". From S&R? What port did they use?

D_D

"The drive to the port was 2.5 hours". From S&R? What port did they use?

Have you experienced the traffic recently in the North Reclamation Area ? They have a few new street lights with fancy timers on it. But they did'nt help all that much with the traffic. 

2.5 hours may be a stretch, but could be possible depending on what time of the day it is. 

Paul

The driver got paid by the hour. :D

• Like 1