9/11 Families 'Ecstatic' They Can Finally Sue Saudi Arabia

Headshot

that Wiki article is just bullshit.

it is true the Bin Laden family had very close ties to the Saudi Fahds for a lot of years. But Osama didn't. After his family disowned him in 1994 (at which time Osama had already been banished from Saudi) they cancelled his passport and revoked his citizenship.

Osama hated the Saudis and the Saudis hated him, primarily for causing a heap of trouble for them by speaking out about having a bunch of infidels in the shape of American and coalition servicemen on Saudi soil from the first Gulf War onwards. The Saudis also considered Osama a loose cannon in the Afghani mujahudeen years, precisely because he had his own money, organisation and resources and was able to build up his own operation without coming under the Saudi umbrella. If you think all Salafists are lovey dovey and all together just because they happen to have been born in the same country, and believe in a similar form of modernist radical Islam, then you had better think again.

Oh dear...I forgot that we have the expert on EVERYTHING among us. We wouldn't want to let the facts get in the way of how the Saudis want to present themselves to the world. Good luck with your fantasy world.

• Like 2
udonthani

'the facts' being some stupid Wiki quote article anyone can write, provides no evidence and that you youself admit is suspect (why then, did you link it?).

the Fahd's had long-standing and established links with the Bin Laden family. That is hundreds of people. But as for Obama Bin Laden, only one of hundreds, there is no doubt that they hated his guts and they did so for a long long time, before 9/11.

JSL-USMC

Why on earth do peoplke want to sue?

Isnt it wnough that they have lost family, and sueing anyone wont make it any better.

Far better they get over their grief rather than make lawyers rich.

It's for revenge. Get judgments against those bastards for Mega Millions. Everytime one of their planes  touch Down have a federal marshal waiting to impound. sieze all ther assets. And yes udon. sue every goddamn muslin in the world.

JSL-USMC

We better stop worrying about the Chinese and N. Koreans and pay more attention to the Muslims. Your G children will be living as Dhimmis under sharia law. the goat humpers are takin gover Europe now, Canada is next and then....

udonthani

. the goat humpers are takin gover Europe now,

in your dreams (or to be more accurate, nightmares).

and on Fox News, of course.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Why not. Let them pay. Germany made reparation payments to holocaust survivors. The slimy bastards are always trying to portray an arms length from terrorists. But everyone knows how they really feel. Just visit the place sometime. The only reason they haven't been officially bitch slapped is simple: OPEC, oil trade in dollars. 

• Like 1
JSL-USMC

in your dreams (or to be more accurate, nightmares).

and on Fox News, of course.

Damn, I don'tget FOX news

Would like to hear you play the Piano though. I was introduced to music by Rachmanioff when i was in the 3rd grade. Never got over Prelude C sharp minor. And after 70 years still think 2nd paino concerto is the best ever written.

Back to topic...what was it?

Well, maybe Bethoven's 5th piano Concerto

Edited by BGGruff
JSL-USMC

Only had one night mare recently udonthani. The Piso went to 60 per $ and obama cut off my mil retirement. Jeez, that shook thebejesus out of me. took two clonazepam 4mg ea with a coca cola.

udonthani

I always thought Beethoven's 5th piano concerto 'the Emperor' was like Pad Thai noodles.

overrated. I like it, and everyone always mentions it, but it's overrated.

Edited by udonthani