Duck Dynasy

Voyager

I'm amazed that A & E is yanking Phil from the show for giving his view on gays. I bet the Robertson's will end the show with A&E and I bet that FOX and others are already in contact with them to move the show. 

Next from A&E: Four guys on a upside down bar stool... 

I love this show, great people and family.

• Like 1

I was waiting for this thread------lol

The newly created website to protest Daddy Phil's suspension had 1.3 million likes

I guess that beats out the 82,000 ( last I heard) that signed the petition  to suspend him :ROFLMAO:

GLAAD SUCKS----- literally :)

Edited by KID
  • Like 1
Wolfpack

we are not allowed to have opinions any more...

I read an article on what he said, thought he made a lot of sense...

growing up, I thought gays were just draft dodgers...

then when I was old enough to get laid, I figured gays were having no luck with women so they chose being gay over masterbation and boinking animals...

now, I think they are just plain annoying...

Majorsco

the Blaze has already offered to host them on their network.

cebubird

As in the days of Noah, as in the age of the fallen Roman empire.

Christians and ANY Christian viewpoint are the one segment of the population that it is ok to denigrate/persecute. The secularists loudly scream TOLERANCE while being the MOST intolerant segment of the population.

• Like 2
Majorsco

This week legislature in Uganda made homosexuality punishable by life in prison. Other Muslim countries execute gays. Then there is Russia and their stance.

The left is mostly silent on this, except for Russia (since they're not Muslim it's ok to attack Russia for their position on gays).

All Phil Robertson did was express his personal opinion which he is entitled to.

It's more attacks on Christianity.

• Like 1

Getting off topic but read a study that if you overcrowd mammals a higher percentage are homosexual. Study was with rats and Dolphins.

Wonder if the same isn't true with us. Nature's way of saying way too many of you living too close together.

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

Getting off topic but read a study that if you overcrowd mammals a higher percentage are homosexual. Study was with rats and Dolphins.

Wonder if the same isn't true with us. Nature's way of saying way too many of you living too close together.

i don't know bout all that fancy study stuff but i think it's hogwash. even tho that curvy buyot next door takes hour long midnite baths outside right next to my fence it don't faze me one bit. i even installed a bigger outside light just so it's nice and bright to make sure he don't fall down and hurt hisself.  

• Like 3
Skywalker

Hermaphrodite  -  well that was easy.  Just google it.   :yahoo:

Hermaphrodite was the goddess of love. The Romans called her Venus (hence the famous armless statue known as the Venus de Milo). Hermaphrodite lived on Mount Olympus with the other supreme deities and was married to the homely craftsman-god, Hephititus. She was said to have been born from the foam of the sea (hence Botticelli's much-reproduced painting of the goddess floating on a seashell).

Here are the words of a fool.  And that is why there is freedom of speech.

I was always taught that if I didn't understand a subject, I should keep quiet or simply end up looking like a fool.

Oh sorry, I forgot about the new 'ring-fence' on this moron member.  I'll be silent, as my freedom of speech has been subjected to a cease and desist order.   :regler:

Maybe it's because you take him out of context. He implied he was wrong about what he had thought by saying his new thoughts on the matter.

I agree with his current thoughts about homosexuals, they are indeed annoying. 

• Like 1
Skywalker

I'm sorry that you find me annoying.

I also find people who make sweeping statements about a particular group in society quite bewildering.

Some people are annoying, but I don't subscribe to their sexuality as being part of the problem.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

tell me about it. that buyot next door can't stick to a routine worth a shit. usually bath time was midnite but lately it's been anywhere from 11pm to 1 am so i gotta keep lookin over the fence to know when to turn on the damn lite. 

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

I'm sorry that you find me annoying.

I also find people who make sweeping statements about a particular group in society quite bewildering.

Some people are annoying, but I don't subscribe to their sexuality as being part of the problem.

oh you're annoyin alright. i dunno bout where you be puttin your private parts but why in the hell do y'all need to show up with a 3 car caravan with servants when the wife invites you for a simple pasta dinner? do all them English be so damn spoiled? and what's with the damn accent? don't nobody speak english no more?    

• Like 2