BI Office Holidays Ho Ho Ho

Buko Beach

I will have to visit between Christmas and New Years, or if the office is closed that time, the first week of January.

Does anyone know what days the BoI Mandaue office will be closed for the holidays?

I looked around the immigration.gov.ph website but did not see any holiday hours posted.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

udonthani

you don't HAVE to visit on the day, or even on the days before your extension comes up. It might depend on what kind of extension is but with my next 2nd extension I can go at any time up to a month before it runs out. So if your extension runs out on December 25 (when the office isn't even open anyway) you can get your additional time from the 25th of November onwards.

Buko Beach

you don't HAVE to visit on the day, or even on the days before your extension comes up. It might depend on what kind of extension is but with my next 2nd extension I can go at any time up to a month before it runs out. So if your extension runs out on December 25 (when the office isn't even open anyway) you can get your additional time from the 25th of November onwards.

Strange, I did not mention a visa extension. I will be there on other business.

So, can someone post a link or post info on what days the Mandaue BoI office will be closed.

ancienrocka

In my experience, no one - not even the staff - know exactly what hours they will be open until about a week before the actual holiday.

And usually they are only open for half a day on the day before the holiday.

• Like 1
Buko Beach

In my experience, no one - not even the staff - know exactly what hours they will be open until about a week before the actual holiday.

And usually they are only open for half a day on the day before the holiday.

Thank You.   

• 5 weeks later...
woodchopper

does anybody know the opening days/times of manduae immi thru the xmas and new year?

JohnSurrey

Anyone know what days/hours the offices are open over Christmas?

johnboy999

The Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) would like to inform our clients that offices nationwide will be closed on 24-25 of December 2013 in observance of the celebration of the Christmas season.

Furthermore, there will also be no office on 30 of December 2013 for the observance of Rizal Day (regular holiday), on 31 December 2013 as additional Special Non-Working Day and on 01 January 2014 in observance of the New Year’s celebration (regular holiday). We advise to make your transactions as early as possible to avoid charges of penalties. 

Nevertheless, operations will continue in all international airports and seaport under the Airport Operations Division (AOD) as well as the BI National Operations Center (BINOC) and the Information and Communications Technology Section (ICTS). 

During these holidays, BINOC is open to accommodate your immigration inquiries and concerns through the Hotline, Email Messaging and Social Media Units. You may contact us at:

Hotline Unit
(63)(2)465-2400 (Trunkline) 
(63)(2)524-3824, 523-4870, 524-3769

E-mail Messaging Unit 
[email protected] 

Social Media Unit
Facebook: officialbureauofimmigration
Twitter: immigrationPH

Source Link:
http://www.gov.ph/2013/04/25/list-of-nationwide-holidays-for-2013/

• Administrator
Salty Dog

No wonder nothing ever gets done here. 5 holidays during a 7 work day period.

ed villas

No wonder nothing ever gets done here. 5 holidays during a 7 work day period.

yes indeed it is a PAIN but after knowing what to expect its easier to make plans than wait til the last minute

of what i recalled wasnt a post made earlier that listed all the HOLIDAYS FOR 2013?

here is the answer

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/66909-immi-xmas-hoursdays/

The Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) would like to inform our clients that offices nationwide will be closed on 24-25 of December 2013 in observance of the celebration of the Christmas season.

Furthermore, there will also be no office on

30 of December 2013 for the observance of Rizal Day (regular holiday),

on 31 December 2013 as additional Special Non-Working Day and on

01 January 2014 in observance of the New Year’s celebration (regular holiday).

Edited by ed villas
ed villas

do you mean IMMIGRATION? immi?

under 60sec i was able to find this for you and others who may lack what the holidays are. as we who have lived here a lohg

time .know that they can vary.

hope this is helpful..

https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration/info

https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration

Furthermore, there will also be no office on 30 of December 2013

for the observance of Rizal Day (regular holiday),

on 31 December 2013 as additional Special Non-Working Day and

on 01 January 2014 in observance of the New Year’s celebration (regular holiday). We advise to make your transactions as early as possible to avoid charges of penalties.

Nevertheless, operations will continue in all international airports and seaport under the Airport Operations Division (AOD) as well as the BI National Operations Center (BINOC) and the Information and Communications Technology Section (ICTS).

During these holidays, BINOC is open to accommodate your immigration inquiries and concerns through the Hotline, Email Messaging and Social Media Units. You may contact us at:

Hotline Unit
(63)(2)465-2400 (Trunkline)
(63)(2)524-3824, 523-4870, 524-3769

E-mail Messaging Unit
[email protected]

Social Media Unit
Facebook: officialbureauofimmigration
Twitter: immigrationPH

Source Link:
http://www.gov.ph/2013/04/25/list-of-nationwide-holidays-for-2013/

and since it appears that others have this question, here is the answer

do i owe money if ,,,,,,

If a visa expires on a weekend and /or holiday when will be the deadline to apply for extension of stay and pay the corresponding fees?

Effective 17 September 2007, applications for extension of tourist visas as well as payment thereof, shall be made on or before expiry dates of the alien's lawful stay,

otherwise, payments shall include those for penalties and motion for reconsideration.

If the expiry date of the alien's lawful stay falls on a Saturday or Sunday or a legal holiday, the application for extension of tourist visa and the full payment thereof shall be made on or before the last business/working day immediately preceding the expiry date of the alien's lawful stay, otherwise, payments shall also include those for penalties and motion for reconsideration. (MCL Memorandum dated 10 September 2007)

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=207&Itemid=37.

Edited by ed villas
ellenbrook2001

yes was there this morning did ask about it then they confirmed will closed at stated