YOU KNOW YOU`RE IN SWEDEN ( WHEN?)

Kim_

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

People are generally void of personality and the alcohol is too expensive to drink them interesting? 

when u see alot of danes shopping, and hear the locals say lets go to denmark and get drunk

• Like 1

when u see alot of danes shopping, and hear the locals say lets go to denmark and get drunk

And so many danes are settling down in Malmö, Sweden while still working in Denmark....  ;)

edit;

But to be honest, If I were living in Malmö, I would also take the train to Copenhagen once in a while.

Copenhagen sure is a more interesting city than Malmö.

Edited by Kim_
  • Like 1

And so many danes are settling down in Malmö, Sweden while still working in Denmark....  ;)

edit;

But to be honest, If I were living in Malmö, I would also take the train to Copenhagen once in a while.

Copenhagen sure is a more interesting city than Malmö.

i studiet to be a chef in tivoli. man alot of drunk swedish ppl here hehe. 

SkyMan

I look outside and I'm definitely not in Sweden....er is it Switzerland? Whatever.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

no, its zurich

that should be their tourist slogan

• Like 1

Wow !  We need to send a delegation of Texans and Aussies over there to teach them how to loosen up !  

Wow !  We need to send a delegation of Texans and Aussies over there to teach them how to loosen up !  

Thanks, but NO thanks. We see them coming here, sending them home and they are crying to return....

Stay where you are. We only need Iraq'es, Syrians, Bangladeshi and Africans who we can feed with our tax money....