What the Typhoon Revealed

Wolfpack

Whole families hacked to death? What the hell is going on!

after dark, it is chaos...stay at your own risk...there are safer places in the philippines...just get out, and accept your loses...cause lose of life, especially the killing of entire families....is happening...or atleast was very recently...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Mr. Mike

• MarinePride

• hyaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

November’s Typhoon Haiyan (known in the Philippines as Typhoon Yolanda) tragically wiped away thousands of lives and brought extreme hardship to hundreds of thousands of Filipinos. It also wiped away

An interesting side note to all the above....I remember some "official" saying in an interview which was on tv and in the newspapers that the death toll could reach as high as 10,000.  He was fired, r

The typhoon showed the world just how feeble, incompetent, apathetic and corrupt the Philippines really is. Everyone kind of new this already but after the typhoon it was under the spotlight for all t

Posted Images

Canuck Joe

after dark, it is chaos...stay at your own risk...there are safer places in the philippines...just get out, and accept your loses...cause lose of life, especially the killing of entire families....is happening...or atleast was very recently...

Location? I just can't wrap my head around massacres.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

Location? I just can't wrap my head around massacres.

the USA embassy has issued a statement, telling American citizens to stay away from the areas hit hardest by the typhoon...

let the professionals handle the situation, they know what is going on...

Whole families hacked to death? What the hell is going on!

First Police report was from Badjow in Samar. One in Baybay, Leyte. Then we had a text from Lo-oc, Cabucgayan, Biliran. Screams at 9:00, no one would venture out in the dark. A family had been hacked to death.

For what its worth all these places are by the sea.

Edited by hyaku

the USA embassy has issued a statement, telling American citizens to stay away from the areas hit hardest by the typhoon...

let the professionals handle the situation, they know what is going on...

Lol what professionals? They left!

• Like 3
Wolfpack

Lol what professionals? They left!

Some filipino's do not like the USA getting involved...but the United States Marines have been on the ground since shortly after the typhoon hit...and from what I have been told, the Army Corp of Engeneers are helping to restore power...

I have seen first hand, United States Military cargo planes, helo's and other air craft...frequently for the past month...my 3 year old thinks they are HIS planes!!!

Look, dats my plane...

Canuck Joe

First Police report was from Badjow in Samar. One in Baybay, Leyte. Then we had a text from Lo-oc, Cabucgayan, Biliran. Screams at 9:00, no one would venture out in the dark. A family had been hacked to death.

For what its worth all these places are by the sea.

easy to want to speculate that this is terrorism attacks from sea, this should be a thread on its own....
dustybookend

I tell everyone I meet, who will listen, the following.

"Things didn't get this way by people giving a shit, or paying attention and this (look around) is what you end up with!"

English translation?

Canuck Joe

Some filipino's do not like the USA getting involved...but the United States Marines have been on the ground since shortly after the typhoon hit...and from what I have been told, the Army Corp of Engeneers are helping to restore power...

I have seen first hand, United States Military cargo planes, helo's and other air craft...frequently for the past month...my 3 year old thinks they are HIS planes!!!

Look, dats my plane...

yeah I see daily the c130's and yesterday a giant Australian airforce personal carrier, had windows but maybe hauling cargo. And would the US aircraft carrier have departed now?
Skywalker

Always during catastrophes like this, in the chaos and aftermath, old disputes are settled, and murders are not uncommon though (very often) undiagnosed.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

yeah I see daily the c130's and yesterday a giant Australian airforce personal carrier, had windows but maybe hauling cargo. And would the US aircraft carrier have departed now?

from what I have read, the 7th fleet maintains a carrier in the close range of the Philippines until properly relieved...at all times...

English translation?

In a nutshell....

Take a look around you and what you see is the result of no one giving a damn.

KonC

• Like 2
SomeRandomGuy

can u give anymore info? im just cureis to why and what happend?

dido  can not find any info on the net... is this all filipino rumors"?

• Like 2

I happen to be living in the disaster zone, between tacloban and Ormoc, up in the mountains. There have been reports of attempted breakins in our area but as far as I can tell there haven't been any murders. My gf is the Barangay Captain and she meets with the other Captains in the area and no one is reporting any atrocities.

Rumors are a dime a dozen in this area and we have heard some, but they are always happening somewhere else and heard second or third hand. I have a feeling that most are just that, rumors. You can bet that if they were happening, at least some would make it into the news. As it stands, I am not convinced.

• Like 4

I happen to be living in the disaster zone, between tacloban and Ormoc, up in the mountains. There have been reports of attempted breakins in our area but as far as I can tell there haven't been any murders. My gf is the Barangay Captain and she meets with the other Captains in the area and no one is reporting any atrocities.

Rumors are a dime a dozen in this area and we have heard some, but they are always happening somewhere else and heard second or third hand. I have a feeling that most are just that, rumors. You can bet that if they were happening, at least some would make it into the news. As it stands, I am not convinced.

The one in Lo-oc is factual info sent by a neighbor. I would hopefully agree with what you say. The mountain barangay I live in is similar to yours.

At the best of times there is the occasional killing and thefts.

My concern is that all these dark hours bring unrest and the worst in some people.

Pleased to hear you have power and can log on. We are told the supply from Lemon to Biliran is still in the process of being fixed. Regular text news from the power company at least.