Damn good beer for alkies like me

lamoe

Get it in Monroe Wi, USA, where they brew it. 1st time was $0.44 a can 19 P, this time $0.75 = 27P new batch 

Yes that's right 19 and 27P for a 16 Oz can = 0.437L

Best thing it's 12% vol = 24 proof - 1 can equals 4.8 Oz of Jack also is yellow, so goes in and out same color.

Only problem is Orange Mango but after first can who cares?

Also free tasting at their distillery -  2 people $10.00 total includes 1,500 Ml of their Vodka

Choose Between Two Options
  • $10 for two admissions to the microdistillery tour (a $20 value)
  • $20 for four admissions to the microdistillery tour (a $40 value)

Lasting about an hour, every distillery tour includes:

• A friendly, knowledgeable guide
  • Samples of the distillery's products
  • A take-home 750-milliliter bottle of vodka
  • A branded sampler glass

post-15177-0-33603200-1387320657_thumb.jpg

post-15177-0-43520900-1387320694_thumb.jpg

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 2
shadow

Get it in Monroe Wi, USA, where they brew it. 1st time was $0.44 a can 19 P, this time $0.75 = 27P new batch 

Yes that's right 19 and 27P for a 16 Oz can = 0.437L

Best thing it's 12% vol = 24 proof - 1 can equals 4.8 Oz of Jack also is yellow, so goes in and out same color.

Only problem is Orange Mango but after first can who cares?

Also free tasting at their distillery -  2 people $10.00 total includes 1,500 Ml of their Vodka

Choose Between Two Options
  • $10 for two admissions to the microdistillery tour (a $20 value)
  • $20 for four admissions to the microdistillery tour (a $40 value)

Lasting about an hour, every distillery tour includes:

• A friendly, knowledgeable guide
  • Samples of the distillery's products
  • A take-home 750-milliliter bottle of vodka
  • A branded sampler glass

attachicon.gifIMAG4219.jpg

Yellow dye no. 5? Doesn't that make one glow in the dark?

never really checked - but would help at about 3 am when I don't want to turn lights on to go to bathroom

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Ever notice how Pilsen tends to give off a greenish hue in UV light? Makes me wonder what extra ingredients are put in besides what the Reinheitsgebot calls for. 

mikejwoodnz

Shadow

Yep haven't been to check but I suspect they have a source for free Orange Mango and from a distillers perspective what you are drinking is the same "wash" as they use to distill their vodka (all distillates come out of the still clear) and that would account for the high ABV (alcohol by volume) 12% of the beer ! Enjoy you have found the Fountain of Youth :yahoo:  

OK.. so I like a good beer and a good cheap beer is even better... but why not share the name and where I can buy it in Cebu  or whats the point of sharing your discovery with us ... I actually opened this thread hoping to find some useful info...oh well. 

OK.. so I like a good beer and a good cheap beer is even better... but why not share the name and where I can buy it in Cebu  or whats the point of sharing your discovery with us ... I actually opened this thread hoping to find some useful info...oh well.

They export their products. Not sure which one's to which countries. Depends on gov restriction on % by volume of its a beer or spirit.

2 nd oldest brewery in US,.

They export their products. Not sure which one's to which countries. Depends on gov restriction on % by volume of its a beer or spirit.

2 nd oldest brewery in US,.

and the name of the brewery is... and the  beer is called what ? 

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

and the name of the brewery is... and the  beer is called what ? 

Must be Minhas. 

Must be Minhas. 

Right - getting old - should have mentioned name -  bought by a brother and sister from Canada couple of years ago. When they were both in their 20's. 

Beer is called CJ Mango Peach - picked up 5 cases for less that $80 including tax - discount for anything over $60

• Like 1
mikejwoodnz

OK can't help you there - but here's a tip for you - to bring the ABV of the beer you are currently drinking up to 12% or better - just add a good splash of Whisky or neutral vodka to the beer  :yahoo:

Half Baked

OK can't help you there - but here's a tip for you - to bring the ABV of the beer you are currently drinking up to 12% or better - just add a good splash of Whisky or neutral vodka to the beer  :yahoo:

NOW yer talkin'!!!

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

OK can't help you there - but here's a tip for you - to bring the ABV of the beer you are currently drinking up to 12% or better - just add a good splash of Whisky or neutral vodka to the beer :yahoo:

That could be a good idea for some of these wimps, I mean fellas whose wives are limiting their daily beer intake.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk