immigration office on leyte

does anyone know if ormoc and tacloban office still excists.

i am heading back o ormoc next month. and i dont really want to do the 6 month in manila, i can really use that money to help the family right now

just been informed the BI office in ormoc refers to cebu. so i guess that means no immigration on leyte for awhile

so might not be to bad for ppl to lay over in manila before heading to leyte and getting there 6 month stamp there

that way they dont have to go to cebu every 59 days. and they might have an office on leyte again when the 6 month is up

Yeah the once a week Ormoc office is closed. Tacloban is probably open but who wants to deal with the trouble there. I just did my 2month extension last week in Cebu. Had to go for supplies anyway. 6 months would be nice but don't think it's worth going to Manila.

so might not be to bad for ppl to lay over in manila before heading to leyte and getting there 6 month stamp there

that way they dont have to go to cebu every 59 days. and they might have an office on leyte again when the 6 month is up

No need. Some travel agents do a courier service. I've used one for 9 years with no problems. A lot cheaper than all those trips.

Second reason is Tacloban stamp fills nearly half a page. Your passport will run out of pages before it expires.

• Like 1

No need. Some travel agents do a courier service. I've used one for 9 years with no problems. A lot cheaper than all those trips.

Second reason is Tacloban stamp fills nearly half a page. Your passport will run out of pages before it expires.

yaa they are huge, but i am comming from denmark so have to go to manila anyway. i think tacloban does not exsist anymore. very near to the water and ormoc municipal have not heard a word from them is what i am being told