e.load

I want to sell phone credit for the big 3 telecom smart ,globe,and sun using the laptop ,any suggestions on how to go about it . any advice on websites that you can use thanks.

BossHog

The best earner is sending and receiving Smart Money.

Register at one of their stores. You gotta keep a lot of cash on hand for payouts though.

I know a local guy who lives off just that. He pays out the money that the OFW's remit.

For cell phone load sales you just need to register your sim card as a 'loader'.

• Like 1
Half Baked

The best earner is sending and receiving Smart Money.

Register at one of their stores. You gotta keep a lot of cash on hand for payouts though.

I know a local guy who lives off just that. He pays out the money that the OFW's remit.

For cell phone load sales you just need to register your sim card as a 'loader'.

Now, I know the quoted post is going to sound elementary to someone that knows the business. But to those of us that are lagging a little in the tech-no-logy field, what do you mean by sending and receiving Smart Money?  And why and how much cash on hand to pay out???

ok my only concern with this will be if your known as a smart retailer in your sub division the local gangsters will know you keep money in your house to pay out to people whos OFW  relatives have sent money to.or am I barking up the wrong tree 

BossHog

Here you can see how much you'd make selling load:

http://www1.smart.com.ph/help/retailer/article/2012/07/13/retailer-load-packages

Most transactions will be between 15 and 100 pesos and net you somewhere between 1 and 8 pesos.

If someone loads 1000 pesos you'll get 82.57 pesos. But doubt that happens often.

Here in PoorTown most folks load 15 pesos a go earning the seller 1.24 pesos.

Still it adds up I guess.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 1

We are selling load from Cellphone, not pc and are asking P3 in service charge for small than P100,- load. Otherwise you are only making 7-8 percent.

Don't think you can register your sim to a reloader sim..need a special reloader simcard, but now problems in it. (My wifes business, so not sure)

Edited by Raven

Try EBIZ .  We find the service is excellent.  1 sim load all networks.   Ebiz load retailers make 7 %     a  load dealer makes 8.5 %  +  and 1.5%  of  all load sold from retailers you sell to.       Very fast and accurate loading.   to be a retailer it costs only 200 pesos activation.  

load retailers aside from the 7% of sales  also make 2 pesos per transaction..which adds up :)     You can use a laptop or smart phone and sell load via Google talk / chat or by traditional direct sms  pass load via your phone's load wallet.  

Edited by samatm

Why do folks buy larger load from eload dealers when they can get, for instance, 85 free texts by using a 500 peso Globe load card?

Sounds small but it amounts to 17% extra for free.

On the second subject, doing "cash out" you would need to hold a substantial amount in your home.

Let's say you could gather 6 regular customers, each receiving $400 at months end.

You're going to have to get and hold $2,400 or more than 100,000 pesos cash.

In my opinion, not a good idea.

KonC

Edited by KennyF

Why do folks buy larger load from eload dealers when they can get, for instance, 85 free texts by using a 500 peso Globe load card?

Sounds small but it amounts to 17% extra for free.

On the second subject, doing "cash out" you would need to hold a substantial amount in your home.

Let's say you could gather 6 regular customers, each receiving $400 at months end.

You're going to have to get and hold $2,400 or more than 100,000 pesos cash.

In my opinion, not a good idea.

KonC

but what is the commision on the cash transfer

but what is the commision on the cash transfer

Not relevant to me.

I just wouldn't be comfortable with having huge sums of cash in my home each month.

And eventually, quite a few people knowing it.

KonC

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

e.load is going to mean something else someday

when cybersex replaces actual sex

For a Sari Sari .. Load is a staple commodity.  Not only does a re-seller  earn the 7 - 10 %  but also they earn 2 pesos per transaction.  Load also is a regular draw  that brings customers back so that buy other things.    The problem with load business for the seller is that margin's are so small that if the loading system is unreliable and the system mistakenly adds load or is so slow the customer walks away in frustration  all profit can be lost easily.    A fast secure system is paramount.     A system which uses one sim card to load all networks cuts down on the expense of getting started with all three networks.

Now why would you Load a large amount?     So you don't run out at in opportune times.   You can load your own load wallet.   then send an E load for the code  promo you want and receive the freebie texts. etc.. 

You don't keep a bunch of cash at home your rotate your load ... You top up your load wallet at the bank...   sell load from your phone (depleting your wallet).. then go back to the bank and buy more load wallet.  ...You keep growing your own load wallet with the proceeds of you sales.   There is no need for a lot of cash  to be laying around the house. 

The load business deals in a daily need.   Food, Shelter, Clothing , and LOAD.   80  million pinoys buy load and there is no need for expensive stock overhead or trips to load up on supplies.   Its a great business.

• Like 1

You don't keep a bunch of cash at home your rotate your load ... You top up your load wallet at the bank... sell load from your phone (depleting your wallet).. then go back to the bank and buy more load wallet. ...You keep growing your own load wallet with the proceeds of you sales. There is no need for a lot of cash to be laying around the house.

I think we are referring to cash out transactions rather than eload when we refer to holding a lot of cash.

No need for any actual cash at home when doing only eload.

KonC

hookedtothenet

I want to sell phone credit for the big 3 telecom smart ,globe,and sun using the laptop ,any suggestions on how to go about it . any advice on websites that you can use thanks.

My wife uses Load Extreme(It covers all the main Telco's). She loads only our friends , neighbours and ourselves.

She doesn't make much profit from it, but we only really set it up for the convenience of being able to load ourselves whenever we need it without the need to leave the house.