Where to get some photos printed with inexpensive frames for xmas presents

newbster

Hi,

I have a few family photos that I want to get printed from my camera's memory card or a USB memory stick and put into inexpensive frames - maybe just the clear acrylic (not sure that's name of the material) frames that pics can slide into - to give as small christmas gifts to a few families that I've taken photos of.

Anyone know where in Cebu I can get that done inexpensively and with a quick turnaround - i.e. get the pics back (just probably 5 - 10 pics in frames) within 2 days?

Edited by newbster
Headshot

Check out the photo shops in the lower ground level of SM City Mall. They can print your photos any size you want, and they have frames right there. Look for the frames in the shop before you have the photos printed, so you are sure they have the right sized frames for your photos. Two days shouldn't be a problem.

I live in province and the wife is always getting photos printed. She usually back in hour or so. You should have no problems anywhere in city.

FYI to close the loop on this I went to SM and found some quite nice looking 5x7 frames at SM dept store for about 60p each. The selection of frames at SM dept store was much better than at the photo shops themselves. I was able to print photos at a store outside of SM for I think 18p/photo. There were I think 2 other places to print photos on the lowest level also....maybe more. The wait for printing was 30 minutes and I took my photos on a USB memory stick. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks for the assistance guys. :)

Edited by newbster