Speeding Ceres bus flips multiple times in Badian this morning.

Davaoeno

If the driver was drunk then he deserves everything that they do to him.  However, if in fact he only drank 2 beer the night before , altho he would test positive for alcohol he certainly wouldnt have been intoxicated

The fact that he didnt know his wife and child were dead could also be attributed to shock .

Again, if he really was drunk i have no intention of making excuses for him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Canuck Joe

• Taz

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you take a Ceres between San Carlos and Bacolod, BEFORE leaving San Carlos, they check the tires and brakes. If there are any issues, the sort them prior to going through the mountains. I have trav

Speed wasn't the problem, booze was.   Rules and laws don't mean anything without enforcement. Just a single roving officer with a breathalyzer could change the whole dynamic.

A speeding Ceres bus flipped multible times this morning a bit pass 7:00 am near the Algeria - Badian boader. Ambulances are still screaming by the house, even saw a larger front end loader going by

Posted Images

JohnFromTexas

"When Sun.Star Cebu visited the area, there were still some slippers, clothes and coloring pencils laid out on the ground."  Life in the philippines.

• Like 1
shadow

However, if in fact he only drank 2 beer the night before , altho he would test positive for alcohol he certainly wouldnt have been intoxicated

Two grandes of red horse will put me on my face, and I think grandes of red horse is probably all that is available in Bato.

throttleplate

in iloilo the taxi drivers take a break at the little store front i frequent and drink beer.I asked them if they are worried about drinking and driving and the reply was no,we drive carefull.

• Like 1
udonthani

Two grandes of red horse will put me on my face, and I think grandes of red horse is probably all that is available in Bato.

how many more times. Big Red Horses are not Grandes. They are Jumbos. Grandes are San Miguels.

cebubird

how many more times. Big Red Horses are not Grandes. They are Jumbos. Grandes are San Miguels.

The "legend" has spoken. 

shadow

Well if you MUST get technical, it says on the bottle they are "Litros", not jumbos. Maybe you have drank too many to notice.  I have never heard of them called jumbos, usually in this area all one liter bottles of beer are called "Grandes".

• Like 2
udonthani

I am sure it says Jumbo somewhere on the bottle however I never drink Red Horse so there isn't one just lying about here to refer to,

Liter San Miguel's has GRANDE printed not once, but twice on the neck of the bottle.

Big Gold Eagles have some other name as well, not Grande or Jumbo but something else I forget what.

shadow

I am sure it says Jumbo somewhere on the bottle however I never drink Red Horse so there isn't one just lying about here to refer to,

Liter San Miguel's has GRANDE printed not once, but twice on the neck of the bottle.

Big Gold Eagles have some other name as well, not Grande or Jumbo but something else I forget what.

Maybe this will help to refresh your memory;

Litro.jpg

beer-gold-eagle.png

Gold eagle is usually marked just as "Gold Eagle", but sometimes the grandes are marked as "King", while the 750 ML is marked as "Mucho".

udonthani

I think that before, big Red Horses were labelled Jumbo but they changed the packaging or writing on the bottle. I remember being in a videoke bar a few years ago and referring to a big Red Horse as a Grande but being corrected by a Filipino who said they are not Grandes, they are Jumbos Grandes are San Miguel.

yes big Gold Eagles are Kings. But again maybe not written on the bottle. Perhaps just on the cases.

So this works!?!

I had thought of that but was worried it would offend their pride and end up backfiring.

(that kano does not know what fast is..grumble grumble I am Aristotle John Achavez the third...best bus driver in all of Philippines, I will show him fast grumble grumble)

maybe I will try that now lol

I didn't pay...but i protested and urged the Vhire driver  to SLOW DOWN.   to which half in the  Van piped up and agreed.    He  did slow down.   I mean the speeeding is so idiotic.   They speed like demons in order to Slow down.  

Maybe this will help to refresh your memory;

attachicon.gifLitro.jpg

attachicon.gifbeer-gold-eagle.png

Gold eagle is usually marked just as "Gold Eagle", but sometimes the grandes are marked as "King", while the 750 ML is marked as "Mucho".

I see a MEME coming:     Before I Drive My Bus to CEBU-- I top up!