Speeding Ceres bus flips multiple times in Badian this morning.

A speeding Ceres bus flipped multible times this morning a bit pass 7:00 am near the Algeria - Badian boader. Ambulances are still screaming by the house, even saw a larger front end loader going by to lift the bus up to pull bodies out. I hope the hang the driver out to dry.

• Like 2
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Canuck Joe

• Taz

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you take a Ceres between San Carlos and Bacolod, BEFORE leaving San Carlos, they check the tires and brakes. If there are any issues, the sort them prior to going through the mountains. I have trav

Speed wasn't the problem, booze was.   Rules and laws don't mean anything without enforcement. Just a single roving officer with a breathalyzer could change the whole dynamic.

A speeding Ceres bus flipped multible times this morning a bit pass 7:00 am near the Algeria - Badian boader. Ambulances are still screaming by the house, even saw a larger front end loader going by

Posted Images

Brucewayne

A speeding Ceres bus flipped multible times this morning a bit pass 7:00 am near the Algeria - Badian boader. Ambulances are still screaming by the house, even saw a larger front end loader going by to lift the bus up to pull bodies out. I hope the hang the driver out to dry.

If they can find all of the pieces, maybe they will hang him out to dry.

Horrible for the passengers, I always tell my wife she is a fool for riding those buses!

I hope the hang the driver out to dry.

maybe someday they will seriously go after the owners.  going after drivers never seems to help.  consider also in the news today:

Bus falls off Skyway near Bicutan, over 20 dead

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/339967/news/metromanila/bus-falls-off-skyway-near-bicutan-over-20-dead

More than 50 people hurt in Olongapo City bus collision

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/339965/news/regions/more-than-50-people-hurt-in-olongapo-city-bus-collision

Edited by rfm010
jtmwatchbiz

Horrible for the passengers, I always tell my wife she is a fool for riding those buses!

no one in our family will ever ride a bus. my inlaws made that clear a long time ago when a bunch of cousins wanted to take a spontaneous weekend trip up north. they won't allow any of their employees to either. there are also quite a few buildings in the uptown area that family members and employees are barred from entering as in their opinion they were not designed and built properly and are disasters waiting to happen.  

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

there are also quite a few buildings in the uptown area that family members and employees are barred from entering as in their opinion they were not designed and built properly and are disasters waiting to happen. Like This Posted Image

would like to know which ones?

jtmwatchbiz

would like to know which ones?

PM me to avoid a huge debate with members who happen to rent or own places in these buildings, unless of course that was your intention. remember tho, contents of PMs are not to be shared in the forum.  

• Like 1

Update... While driving at a high rate of speed the driver was arguing with his wife. Result of this stupidity wife dead his two kids dead , one beheaded and many school kids on their way to CIT in Moalboal badly hurt some missing limbs and many others hurt.The driver was found down the street out of uniform fleeing the scene,he is now in jail. They flipped the bus over and drove it away blood and all. I guess the bus company did not want the bad publicity. Just wish they would clean the road up bloody cloths ,glass and every thing else that was thrown out of the bus.

udonthani

having had first hand experience of the totally decrepit Badian hospital only this time last week, my heart goes out to the poor passengers on that bus who may have to be treated there.

• Like 1
JohnFromTexas

having had first hand experience of the totally decrepit Badian hospital only this time last week, my heart goes out to the poor passengers on that bus who may have to be treated there.

That reminds me of going to Naga hospital after my bike spill and being told I'm lucky as most of the motorcycle people who come in just don't make it.

I've ridden on those buses before doesn't surprise me they do like to whip around the curves in the hills at a good rate of speed.

Shit for that matter that reminds me of riding a Ceres liner to the naga hospital with open wounds LOL.  Ambulance?  This is the province sir -- out of stock.  At least it was air conditioned...?

Edited by JohnFromTexas

V-hires are just as bad. The main reason I stopped going to Eastern Samar to surf is because the V-hires speed so dangerously. Many trips I have had to stop the van to get out and vomit from the maximum decelerations going into the many curves. Since this is a 4 hour trip on crowded vans over bad roads, it is just not worth the trip. Before the typhoon, they were working on the road and if they ever finish it and start sending busses, I will probably start visiting there again.

Update... While driving at a high rate of speed the driver was arguing with his wife. Result of this stupidity wife dead his two kids dead , one beheaded and many school kids on their way to CIT in Moalboal badly hurt some missing limbs and many others hurt.The driver was found down the street out of uniform fleeing the scene,he is now in jail. They flipped the bus over and drove it away blood and all. I guess the bus company did not want the bad publicity. Just wish they would clean the road up bloody cloths ,glass and every thing else that was thrown out of the bus.

Passed in there maybe 30 mins after it happened. Heard the same story except one kid dead, and wife. Driver in jail now, maybe better 'cause many looking for him. They flipped the bus over and it was driven by own machine, now in municipality in Badian. Ceras already had their rescue truck there, a modified bus. A lot of ambulance driving to Badian to pick up injured into 'ciudad'. 

It was down the hill maybe one km S of Kawasan, nice curve there which You can cut inside and keep the speed, much better when going S and upp the hill. With a bike I mean. Looked like he lost the bus and hit the right side of road, which is elevated, and then rolled around. Driver's fault. And wife's?

Have footage but have to check first. Now no plans to publish. In PI no privacy, so many people there smell blood and want to see blood. Bad vibrations.

JSL-USMC

Ceres and SunRay can keep supervisors o the hiway to count the money and passengers. From the city to Argao, 65 Kms a bus is boarded 3 times to be checked. I wonder if they ever have anyone checking on the drivers and enforceing safety? Har, har, Matey.

SunStar

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/breaking-news/2013/12/16/bus-turns-sideways-cebu-kills-2-319054

Bus turns sideways in Cebu, kills 2

Monday, December 16, 2013

CEBU -- A Ceres Bus Liner turned sideways in the town of Badian on Monday morning, killing the wife and child of the driver, the police reported.

Senior Police Officer 1 Danilo Jaopiz of the Badian police station said the bus accident happened at 7:18 a.m. in Sitio Bangko-bangko, Barangay Balhaan.

610x400xBadian.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YlGrGriR
Courtesy: Google maps

Killed were the driver’s wife, Marelyn, 31, and Veralin, 5, daughter. Both were seated at the front seat of the bus.

The bus driver, Erwin Españo, 42, is now detained at the Badian police station, Jaopiz said.

Police said injured passengers were sent to the nearby hospitals.

An investigation is underway to identify the cause of the incident. (NMP/Sunnex)

Map is of Badian town. Accident happened one km S of Kawasan, far away from Badian...

thebob

Sounds like the accident was near to where the Planet Action truck crashed and killed the driver earlier in the year.