Attorney recommendation

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good honest and efficient attorney to deal with the potential sale of a condo and drawing up a power of attorney?

Tried looking for some on old threads, but the recommendations are for attorneys in general.

I know you cant do it, but maybe the mods could link us together somehow?? A suitable attorney is visiting us this evening.

Calling all mods (not the anorak wearing, scooter riding variety either!!!!!)

SomeRandomGuy

yeah if u could pm me i have one that u can use... he is an ex-rotary friend of mine and his is about as honest as u can get as a lawyer...

In fact I would say too honest ( which I know you will not believe but I have sent many people to him and everyone is very happy as he is black and white with no grey areas).

ask the mods and ill pm his details to u

What's the matta? You boys can't post the information on the site? 

I will send a joint PM to all of you.

SomeRandomGuy

I would but i would have to ask his permission first and to be honest I do not think he would like that he gets enough clients from word of mouth as it is

I will ask him as he is a good lawyer though

• Like 3