Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Screen eating bugs.

Wolfpack

Don't fix the air-cons. Learn to live without it. Trust me, anyone can. In fact, I can't stand walking into an area that has air-con. Then, I have to walk back into the heat - and I really don't like that. I would rather stay in the same climate all the time. Much easier on me that way. 

other than the simple comfort issue of dealing with the heat (without a/c)...the item I find most annoying is the bugs I have to deal with...I leave doors inside the house open to create better air flow in the house...and in doing that, dealing with more multi insects with wings...

thebob

other than the simple comfort issue of dealing with the heat (without a/c)...the item I find most annoying is the bugs I have to deal with...I leave doors inside the house open to create better air flow in the house...and in doing that, dealing with more multi insects with wings...

Relax, fans are fine. Screens don't cost anything to run. Insects aren't a problem. I thought you were a military man… Man up.

Wolfpack

Relax, fans are fine. Screens don't cost anything to run. Insects aren't a problem. I thought you were a military man… Man up.

something is eating holes in my screens...I have NEVER seen anything like it...wtf eats screens?

so tectincally, my screens are costing me something to run...my screen doors are completely destroyed...by some metal eating, I dont know what...

broden

something is eating holes in my screens...I have NEVER seen anything like it...wtf eats screens?

you sure someone isn't trying to escape?

• Like 1

Wolfpack

you sure someone isn't trying to escape?

at first, I thought someone cut the screen, trying to break in...but little pieces were disappearing bit by bit...til the entire screen on the door was destroyed...a few days after that...bits of the back door screen started disappearing....not it is destroyed too...

I noticed some type of beattle on a window screen...and I killed it...wondering if that was the culprit...

broden

at first, I thought someone cut the screen, trying to break in...but little pieces were disappearing bit by bit...til the entire screen on the door was destroyed...a few days after that...bits of the back door screen started disappearing....not it is destroyed too...

I noticed some type of beattle on a window screen...and I killed it...wondering if that was the culprit...

what are the screens made of?

KID

BUG BAIT :)

Seems unlikley bugs would attack your front/back screens at different times--- my guess would be product shelf life/ failure--- few screens are made of real metal these days

• Like 1

Wolfpack

the moldings and frames are aluminum...not sure what the actual material of the screen is but it appears to be some form of metal...