Mall schedule Christmas Day

Wolfpack

Wolfpack

Anyone know the mall schedules in Cebu Christmas Day...SM and Ayala, specifically...

SomeRandomGuy

I don't know but the one thing i really love about this country is the malls do not shut down on christmas...

I was seriously happy my first christmas here 7 years ago..

easter though sucks

Wolfpack

Who plans to go to the mall on Christmas?

Christmas also happens to be my sons 6th birthday...he likes to go to play areas in SM Mall on his birthday...trying to have a birthday party for him on Christmas, no one would show up...so we try to do something he wants to do on his birthday...which also happens to be Christmas...

• Like 4

no one would show up..

Do you live in a condo or gated community? At least 150 kids will turn up at our door for 'pamasko po' rolleyes.gif They will get a shock this year, as we will escape on the 24th for the first time in 20 years :yahoo:

Cant blame you for wanting your son to enjoy his special day.

Edited by maximian
  • Like 1
Wolfpack

why is S/R closed ?????????????

actually, yes, S & R is closed on Christmas...

We will be staying at Marco Polo the 24th to 26th...so my son will wakeup to his birthday at Marco Polo...they comp a birthday cake...they will delivery to our room at breakfast (although they would bring a cake to lunch or dinner if one were to request that)...

Marco Polo provides transportation to malls...I am sure they will know the hours of the malls...just trying to plan ahead a little, if anyone knows the exact hours the mall will be open, I do know they are open...we statyed at Rad Blu one year and the mall was open Christmas Day, just can't recall the hours....

I know SM mall closes early Christmas Eve...again, not sure the exact hours...

smokey

actually, yes, S & R is closed on Christmas...

We will be staying at Marco Polo the 24th to 26th...so my son will wakeup to his birthday at Marco Polo...they comp a birthday cake...they will delivery to our room at breakfast (although they would bring a cake to lunch or dinner if one were to request that)...

Marco Polo provides transportation to malls...I am sure they will know the hours of the malls...just trying to plan ahead a little, if anyone knows the exact hours the mall will be open, I do know they are open...we statyed at Rad Blu one year and the mall was open Christmas Day, just can't recall the hours....

I know SM mall closes early Christmas Eve...again, not sure the exact hours...

it often changes but i think last year it was noon for SM and ayala 

Wolfpack

a quick google does suggest they open at midday

would you mind sharing a link to that result...I have found 2009 Mall Schedules, 2012 Mall Schedules...yet to find 2013 Mall schedules...

Wolfpack

That is why i made a point of

"suggestion"

they replied to a PM I sent them on facebook...

they are open 10 AM to 10 PM on Christmas Day...