Why isn't Michelle smiling?

InternetTough

I think that Obama's wife was more upset over the image presented (Obama grinning at the funeral) than at any flirting. 

• Like 2
thebob

I see that the Puritan spirit is alive and well in the US press. It is Michele's reaction that is making Obama look weak and p*ssy whipped in front of the world.

I think the paper is out of order referring to a foreign head of state as a "Danish tart", but she is far above such pettiness.

Helle is a breath of fresh air in politics these days.

• Like 3

Photog Who Snapped Obama ‘Selfie’ Pic Says the Media Have Michelle’s Reaction All Wrong

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/11/photog-who-snapped-obama-selfie-pic-says-the-media-have-michelles-reaction-all-wrong/

The photographer who snapped the instantly viral photo of President Barack Obama posing for a “selfie” with other world leaders during the memorial service for Nelson Mandela said first lady Michelle Obama was not at all upset by her husband’s actions...

...“I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture. But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance,” Schmidt wrote in an AFP blog post...

As for criticisms about Obama engaging in such a lighthearted action during a memorial, Schmidt said the service for the former South African leader was “more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid.”

uddenly this woman pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the U.S. president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader,” Schmidt wrote. “It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid....

maybe ms. peyser should ask why her own husband isn't smiling.  maybe this is the reason:

andrea peyser:

k-medium.jpg

• Like 2

From his antics you'd think he was at the wake of the U.S. constitution.

• Like 2
Dragonladies.org

Well, sleeping on a sofa aboard Air Force 1 still beats the hell out of the various doghouses we get sent to.

• Like 3

As with the rest of WWW, don't rely on one source only

I think the paper is out of order referring to a foreign head of state as a "Danish tart", but she is far above such pettiness.

That depends, entirely, on how she truly acted while there. 

I'm not judging her either way, because I don't know. 

And, as to why Michelle isn't smiling - well, would you be smiling if you were married to - him? 

Her stern look was captured by chance,” Schmidt wrote in an AFP blog post...

I agree_____looks like she was caught in mid-fart.

• Like 2

Hey her lesbian college love just banked 1 billion off the obamacare website that was budgeted at 90 million.  She's getting some good licking from that I'll bet.  How much does 1 billion buy you?

• Like 1
Dragonladies.org

In another series of three photos, Obama is seen chatting with a smiling Thorning-Schmidt, with the president touching her on her shoulder. In the third photo, the president and the first lady switched seats. While it is not known who suggested the seat change, Twitter users clearly feel it was the first lady's call.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/michelle-obama-barack-switch-seats/2013/12/10/id/541059#ixzz2nOxOls7S

Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

I'm thinking the photographers missed the moment when Michelle grabbed him by the ear, and forced him to switch seats with her?

I'm guessing it's happened before, due to the appearance of his ears.

Mom used to do that to me when I was a kid, and cutting up with my brother in church, snatch my fool arse up by the ear, and slide over between us....so we were both within reach to pinch.

• Like 1