I Remember When Paul Use To Just Ban People

broden

ILoveCyrus

who the heck is Mr. Whippy???  Is that 1 person or referring to many people...?

Paul doesn't banned people......he has Enforcers and Henchmen to do it for him........ :cool:

Brucewayne

Paul doesn't banned people......he has Enforcers and Henchmen to do it for him........ :cool:

You haven't seen Paul in action, have you?

He has a temper you would not believe when it comes to messing with his baby (this forum) and he protects it with all he is worth.

Our Whippy is an ice cream salesman from the UK and there is also an ice cream franchise there that is called Whippy, so all of the drivers are called Whippy, at least that is what I have come to understand and I do stand to be corrected if I am wrong on either account.

• Like 1
Headshot

Whippy is Udonthani on LinC Forums. During the warm months, he is a Mr. Whippy ice cream man in northern England...of which there are many. During the cold months, he is a wandering Lothario in the Philippines (or elsewhere in Southeast Asia).

Paul and Alan ban more people than the rest of the staff put together. If there is any question, we defer the decision to them. Steve and Broden are also admins, but they seldom ban anybody.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Paul and Alan ban more people than the rest of the staff put together.

banning is sustenance to Alan

• Like 2

Paul doesn't banned people......he has Enforcers and Henchmen to do it for him........

My record is 8 (active) members in one day. On a number of occasions, it has been 4 or 5. 

Usually, when I ban someone, it is over something trivial that they blow out of proportion. Then, some other member will jump on the band wagon, beating his chest. I show him the door as well. It has happened numerous times. Mr. Lee is trying to get me to be a better, kinder, gentler ruler. I don't know how well it is working. I kinda like gettin' on my "ban sprees". But, I gotta give the guy credit for trying. 

• Like 2
ILoveCyrus

Paul, perhaps the "road" down Christianity is making you a gentler, kinder soul....?  You said so yourself.

Paul, perhaps the "road" down Christianity is making you a gentler, kinder soul....?  You said so yourself.

I'm not that gentler and kinder of a soul. A man still must have some vices in his life.

SomeRandomGuy

ha it is like a post card for what a pedo looks like

not saying u are a pedo whippy... just these guys fit the profile

• Like 1

Way back, the onle ice cream we had was in solid blocks. Mostly by J Lyons.

Then along came the idea of whipping it up, to add air to it. (At least, I believe that is how it is done.)

It makes a lighter ice cream, and is much more popular.

One of the main sellers was, Mr Whippy.  And, franchised, they still exist today, although they have competition.