Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Attempted scam? Keep your phone to yourself...

smokey

Yea, who needs pretty young girls pestering you.

true but it might affect their studies at high school

• Like 1

davehud

Don't hand you phone to strangers.

Gus

Yea, who needs pretty young girls pestering you.

true ..it can be flattering .. for a short period of time !

This scenario almost cost a friend his relationship, and my fault too. We were sitting having a coffee, and I invited 2 girls, one I knew, to join us. The other one started playing with his phone ..asked to make a text ..and voila ! Next day the bombardment started.

His wife was not amused ! And I had to get involved, to stop the texts, and appease the wife !

smokey

true ..it can be flattering .. for a short period of time !

This scenario almost cost a friend his relationship, and my fault too. We were sitting having a coffee, and I invited 2 girls, one I knew, to join us. The other one started playing with his phone ..asked to make a text ..and voila ! Next day the bombardment started.

His wife was not amused ! And I had to get involved, to stop the texts, and appease the wife !

sad for him in two ways... getting pestered and finding out his wife is snooping and spying on him

JamesMusslewhite

Yeah, I am a right bastard it seems!

I'm not really into giving money to girls that I don't know.

A drink, yes. Food, yes. A fun night out, sure. Transport, if needed. Money, no.

I will not be an ATM, but okay, maybe i need to adjust just a wee little bit.

Seriously, what would you have done?

Given the girl a p5 coin and told her to run and buy load for it?

(Assuming you're not on the same network..)

That's right it the point of the thing, stick to them guns cowboy...

Just a thought though, what if she was "Mrs. Right" and you just blew your one true opportunity for potential bliss all over a measly 5p by jumping to those guns just a bit too quick? Sometimes the point is, "there is no point."

Me, I would have given the girl the measly pittance of 5p, especially since she wanted to call here family so she she could stay longer in you company, after all did you not invite them to the fare? This would have been quite appropriate under the circumstances and would have at least showed myself to be the gentleman.

• Like 4