Is this a Valid American Consular address in Cebu..?

Sorry. It is the National Statistics Office, NSO. I suppose a quick search of their website would show where their offices are. Documents can be ordered online and delivered to you.

Sorry. It is the National Statistics Office, NSO. I suppose a quick search of their website would show where their offices are. Documents can be ordered online and delivered to you.

Go here, man, to order the documents MikeeW is talking about:

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/

SkyMan

Go here, man, to order the documents MikeeW is talking about:

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/

Be aware that ecensus is basically a legal fixer. You give them your info and excessive payment and they go order the docs you want and send them to you. It's significantly cheaper to go to a local NSO office and order them directly. Ecensus is a bit faster but if you can wait a couple weeks and especially if ordering a few docs, it can save a lot.

Be aware that ecensus is basically a legal fixer. You give them your info and excessive payment and they go order the docs you want and send them to you. It's significantly cheaper to go to a local NSO office and order them directly. Ecensus is a bit faster but if you can wait a couple weeks and especially if ordering a few docs, it can save a lot.

Not sure about today. But, when we used to order them for clients, the documents would come in just a few days. I recall the ones ordered for Quinn. It didn't take long, as I recall, to get them. 

shadow

True enough, but ecensus is very handy sometimes. We have sometimes been able to get docs through ecensus that we cannot get directly from the NSO. Ecensus is fast and dependable.

I consider a service such as that provided by ecensus to be a great alternative to the cheaper, but much more difficult process of going to an NSO office. The only hassles with ecensus is the need to use the Internet and to make a payment, typically using a bank deposit. The other issue is getting delivery. If you read their fine print, once they produce the document and send it, they have fulfilled their part of the deal. If you should not receive the ordered document, well, start again, pay again.

I live in Leyte and Tacloban is where the nearest NSO office is. Not a particularly good time to go there for service these days.

True enough, but ecensus is very handy sometimes. We have sometimes been able to get docs through ecensus that we cannot get directly from the NSO. Ecensus is fast and dependable.

I agree completely.

Order.

Pay.

Wait.

Receive. 

They deliver the NSO certificates just about anywhere. 

Brucewayne

Pay at BDO and they (Used to) charge P315 for any single document.