Sign in to follow this  
maccydee

UK consul in Cebu

maccydee

I know it's a bit late but I just read online that Moya Jackson has retired as consul for Cebu. Before you start going on about it yes I know it was in April but I didn't see anything online or in the forum & I thought she would be there forever. Has there been a new consul appointed & if so does anyone have the name & contact details of them ?

jigsy

Tamsin Booth I believe, but no contact details. She is the daughter of Moya Jackson. Nothing on the UK website?

CCP

Tamsin Booth, I believe she will have an office in Talamban, but it's not set up yet.

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

Tamsin Booth, I believe she will have an office in Talamban, but it's not set up yet.

maybe for now there is a temporary kiosk?

Edited by jtmwatchbiz

CCP

Will post this on a new thread

Got reply from Tamsin, she is currently in the UK - contact number is 09178125535 and my email address is [email protected]

maccydee

Thanks for that. I have added the contact details, just goes to show this forum does what it says on the tin.

• Like 1

David_LivinginTalisay

Will post this on a new thread

Got reply from Tamsin, she is currently in the UK - contact number is 09178125535 and my email address is [email protected]

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/63231-cebu-british-consul-contact-details/?hl=%2Bmoya+%2Bjackson#entry702005

Besides, they have family here. Daughter Tamsin lives in Cebu, married to Robert Booth. She just might follow in the footsteps of her mother as British honorary consul.

Read more: http://lifestyle.inq...ckson-adieu-in-