Hi

PilotMax

Im 29 years old currently  living in the UK  :cold: , Im a commercial pilot with 400 hours TT, been to Cebu 5 times and hope to in the near future move to Cebu. 

I will be comming to Cebu early next year for several months  :yahoo:

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Im 29 years old currently living in the UK :cold: , Im a commercial pilot with 400 hours TT, been to Cebu 5 times and hope to in the near future move to Cebu.

I will be comming to Cebu early next year for several months :yahoo:

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the Philippines.

I hope.your not looking to make a living here with your commercial license.

You mentioned it so I mentioned it back.

Aviation here is either buy or bring your own plane and fill it with cash or have an ATP with some big bus type.ratings.

Not many bush pilots jobs available here, actually Ill say there are none. But there are members here who make their living flying heavy equipment. Me, im just a PP SEL Inst. with about 100 hours of actual IMC. TT about as many hours as you, mostly in aircraft I used to own. To be honest I stopped logging religiously when I hit 250 TT. I used.to try to back into my log book based on the tach and my receipts at FBOs, but then my ex's divorce atty got involved.

There are even more members who have mastered MS Flight Simulator.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  Edited by Paul
Fixed quoted text.
Boss Ross

Im 29 years old currently  living in the UK  :cold: , Im a commercial pilot with 400 hours TT, been to Cebu 5 times and hope to in the near future move to Cebu. 

I will be comming to Cebu early next year for several months  :yahoo:

Welcome!

Headshot

Welcome. Have fun during your stay in the Philippines. If you are going to be here for several months, you should try to check out at least three or four locations (live there for a while) before you decide on a place to settle down. The more places you see, the more likely you will be happy (long-term) with where you live.