Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Contractor blues in Battambang...

Paul

So, we wanted to move to the little farm house, after everything is done. A few "creature comforts" just needed to be added first. You know, just basics - water, power, a proper toilet - with a bum gun, of course. Anyway, we started a little project, oh, about the first week of November. It was supposed to take ten (10) days to complete, at that time. 

Well, just read it, here:- Contractor blues in Battambang...

InfoLinks Warning: Infolinks IS installed on that forum. Since the date of adding them, not even one member has mentioned them to me. So, if you are one of those who really hated them here, you have been warned.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Monsoon

Whats a bum bun? :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Paul

Whats a bum bun? :-)

You need to get a larger display for your GT-I9505. It was properly written BUM GUN. :P 

Go to bed. It's quarter past 4am in the Phils.

Monsoon

I meant bum gun god damnit.

I cant help it i work till 6AM local during the week.

Bum gun.

Paul

I meant bum gun god damnit.

I cant help it i work till 6AM local during the week.

Bum gun.

Bum-gun.jpg

20121017-002653.jpg

AA011.JPG

the-bum-gun-installation-video-a.jpg

Edited by Paul

Paul

AKA: A poor man's bidet. :)

Monsoon

I know what it means, we had this conversation at god knows what hour under a 'mushroom' at you know where. But its not a Philippines term diba?

Anyway the term is appropriate in Cambodia because they really have the strength of a 'gun'. Well lets say as strong as you want something like that to be. In the Phililpines, most of them are 'Bum Dribblers".

Paul

I know what it means, we had this conversation at god knows what hour under a 'mushroom' at you know where. But its not a Philippines term diba?

Anyway the term is appropriate in Cambodia because they really have the strength of a 'gun'. Well lets say as strong as you want something like that to be. In the Phililpines, most of them are 'Bum Dribblers".

Trust me, the Philippines does not hold the patent on bum dribblers. Around 2am EVERY night here, the water pressure goes to zero.

That's why I will be running my OWN pump, pressurizing my OWN water system, feeding my OWN bum gun. I will have two things that Cambodia (apparently) cannot seem to provide me with:

Constant, 24 hours per day water pressure - 55psi, mind you.

Clean, reliable, stable, and continuous power, 24 hours per day. 

Just waitin' on the pump to come in. Sometime this week, it should arrive. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Paul

If you read the original article, it appears as though my contractor is back. We will see how hard he works with no more money until the job is finished - complete - done, to our satisfaction.

I have to go the farm and scold him, now. 

Monsoon

If you read the original article, it appears as though my contractor is back. We will see how hard he works with no more money until the job is finished - complete - done, to our satisfaction.

I have to go the farm and scold him, now. 

Im sure your southern charm will enchant him. 

Offer a bonus for on time delivery (or delivery on a certain date). 

Paul

Im sure your southern charm will enchant him. 

Offer a bonus for on time delivery (or delivery on a certain date). 

I'm glad you clarified that. Because, at this point, there is no chance in hell of an "on time delivery". We are a month overdue now. For Cambodia, that is probably right on time, though. :D

Jimone

Ok, so dumb question time, in Australian we do not have such high tech gizmos, so my question is, after you wash your bum, how do you dry it ??  

• Like 3

Headshot

Ok, so dumb question time, in Australian we do not have such high tech gizmos, so my question is, after you wash your bum, how do you dry it ??  

By pulling your shorts back up...geez...do we have to explain everything to you Aussies?  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

• Like 3

mikejwoodnz

By pulling your shorts back up...geez...do we have to explain everything to you Aussies?  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

But unlike yanks, Aussies don't shave their bums - so he is was worried about the drips.  :ROFLMAO:

• Like 2

Paul

I don't know how you would. But, for me personally, I have more than enough people blowing smoke up my ass, which keeps mine pretty dry.

• Like 1