Sum ting nu...

miles-high

Mitsubishi Motors started marketing the Outlander PHEV… Hope we get it here soon… Interestingly, the car, actually it’s more like a generator, can provide 10 days of 1500w emergency power when full… Great for camping, too, watch the following YouTube video…

NB: Needless to add, I am no way affiliated with Mitsubishi Motors, its subsidiaries, suppliers, ad agencies, nor do I own any shares, bond, etc. of Mitsubishi Motors... :)

• Like 1
Canuck Joe

That's cool, all wheel drive too. Video didn't really touch on the power outlet idea but that would be nice to have plugged into your house in the Philippines.

And, the price tag for this modern vehicle is? 

Something tells me only people like Miles, Skywalker, and Robert will be able to afford this animal.

• Like 1
miles-high

the price tag for this modern vehicle is?

It is estimated to be between US$33,000 to US$43,000 depending on the options/packages… :)

It is estimated to be between US$33,000 to US$43,000 depending on the options/packages… :)

Buy me one for Christmas? :D 

jtmwatchbiz

Something tells me only people like Miles, Skywalker, and Robert will be able to afford this animal.

with my budget i'll just wait for the matchbox version to hit the shelves.

miles-high

Buy me one for Christmas? :D

I will email my ex to buy a few more MegaMillions... When we win, we would definately buy you one... too late for this Chrismas but hopefully in time for the next... :thumbsup:

I will email my ex to buy a few more MegaMillions... When we win, we would definately buy you one... too late for this Chrismas but hopefully in time for the next... :thumbsup:

Now, that isn't the Christmas Spirit, Miles! :D