One needs to go with the flow in this place

smokey

not renting my man cave anymore 

I still think it has huge potential as a bahay cubo / poker retreat that you could rent by the weekend for wannabe-bachelors whose wives won't let them have one of their own.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Sonny

• tomaw

• Wolfpack

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they are first timers, you would think that once they got together with their girl, they would want to do nothing BUT stay in the apartment. 

Lets see i am here 2,1/2 months and its been a peach earthquake, typhoon , no internet ,, no phone , no electric and now my renter has moved great month .... For now on i will not let anyone move in u

i understand all too well how stuff happens and really its much better to help out the people then take their money ... bill is a great guy and i understand his frustration and the cost have really gr

Wasn't your new tenant a member of this site? I thought he already knew the pros and cons...

I thought he knew the pros and cons---anothe rexpert mastermind-LOL LMAO-KATAWA-PASTILAN-WOW now thar's a man who knows his pros and cons