Sign in to follow this  
dustybookend

looking for boat ramps

Majorsco

Thanks but I still can't find it with GE or GM.

Looks like a laid back region though.

Not all ramps are public. The one and only ramp in Dapitan that I referred to would not be separately identifiable because of where it is. I only found it because I eat at that restaurant and saw a boat being recovered onto a trailer on that ramp.

Nangulo

I would like to know where in talisay that is, why not not use wikimapia.org to show location?

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=10.245330&lon=123.845143&z=16&m=b

Wikimapia is not very good IMO.  

Do you mean on the bend next to the Shell gas station along the South Coastal Rd about 3km down from the SRP?

It looks like it might be a Ro-Ro ramp on GE.

Yep, that'st the one.

I have personally seen this ramp, and placed in on the map in Roadguide.ph, but it's been at least 2 years.  

GE coordinates: 10°15'23.52"N, 123°52'6.75"E

Good idea to take a personal look.. SM Light 30 pesos, still?

Edited by Nangulo

Woolf

Why use wikimapia when you could use GE?

Your posted link gives me a blank page.

it works here 

That place across from the shell station if a new fish port, I do not think there is a ramp there

I also think it is close to general public, but I will check tomorrow

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=10.257506&lon=123.869232&z=18&m=b

post-6705-0-80119300-1386337927_thumb.jpg

Nangulo

Not the fishport, the resto-eatery to the south.

Woolf

I will check tomorrow at about 6 am

Canuck Joe

Thanks. The pier is easy to find but I can't see a ramp on GM. On the pier?

ramp new...Google satellite image 6 months to a year old, guess you will just have to trust me sorry  :rose:

Woolf

That place is closed, all fenced and looks like  was closed off several years ago

Maybe there is a ramp there, I do not know, but if there is one, you cant get to it

post-6705-0-34541200-1386370924_thumb.jpg

Edited by Woolf

dustybookend

it works here 

my laptop doesn't seem to like Wikimapia probably because I have a lot of scripting restrictions set.

That place is closed, all fenced and looks like  was closed off several years ago

Maybe there is a ramp there, I do not know, but if there is one, you cant get to it

Thanks for solving that one.

dustybookend

ramp new...Google satellite image 6 months to a year old, guess you will just have to trust me sorry  :rose:

The GE image date is 13 Nov 2013 so it should be there but the image quality is crap.

There is something at the sea end of the jetty facing North East which may be a ramp. Is that where you mean?

Canuck Joe

The GE image date is 13 Nov 2013 so it should be there but the image quality is crap.

There is something at the sea end of the jetty facing North East which may be a ramp. Is that where you mean?

yes that's it, it was built for nice 30ft speed boat...a fairly gradual concrete ramp