Where is a Chinese Medicine Store?

Rocketman

I buy a certain drug from Far Eastern Drug company on Osmena in Colon but they are "out of stock sir."  I got directions to others in the area, but never found one.  Do any of you know of a Chinese Medicine shop in Cebu City and can give me the location?  Thanks!

There's a huge one on the corner as you turn into SM Cebu City.

Opposite the fire station.

It's next to the big Mazda dealership (at least I think it's Mazda)

KonC

spritsail

I buy very delicious Kipling Tea (Slimming Tea) from Chinese store in Gogon Market, CdO , 50% oolong black tea and 50% dried flower stalks , Cost 75 php. Very recommended for serious tea drinkers.

there one colon area called far eastern . and also in gasino mall talisay in

center 

I buy very delicious Kipling Tea (Slimming Tea) from Chinese store in Gogon Market, CdO , 50% oolong black tea and 50% dried flower stalks , Cost 75 php. Very recommended for serious tea drinkers.

I'll try there tomorrow, thanks.

Rocketman

Thanks for the feedback!  I found one in Colon called Asia Chinese Drug Store on Plaridel St.  They had stock and their prices were cheaper than Far Eastern Drugs.  I forgot about Happy Herbs.