and then there is Super A-Hole parking

egzdjk.jpg

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

kim-kardashian-breaks-law-parks-handicapped-parking__oPt.jpg

• Like 1
JohnFromTexas

What's even worse is it's not even really a nice car worth keeping from getting dinged... you expect it from someone driving a nice sports car... this guy must be a huge dick.

I thought you meant she was a-hole parking because this a-hole is parking it inside of her...

Kanye-West.jpg

smokey

i took an informal survey at SM one time to see how well people follow directions and found most to be either illiterate or they just refuse to follow the very simple directions....   

please park head in only ///////////////////// and the survey says of the 14 spaces only one person was able to understand and follow these directions ...

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

i took an informal survey at SM one time to see how well people follow directions and found most to be either illiterate or they just refuse to follow the very simple directions....   

please park head in only ///////////////////// and the survey says of the 14 spaces only one person was able to understand and follow these directions ...

download.jpg

Yes..its true but those who had the signs made ...were not drivers or they they would see how foolhardy it is to force front parking into those slots... and no I am not a  "fancy parker" ...just often it makes much more sense and is easier to back into space.  

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Yes..its true but those who had the signs made ...were not drivers or they they would see how foolhardy it is to force front parking into those slots... and no I am not a  "fancy parker" ...just often it makes much more sense and is easier to back into space.  

maybe we can start a 300 post thread on which way of parking ie head in or out  - is better.  Oops- I forgot - we already did that !! lol

• Like 4

maybe we can start a 300 post thread on which way of parking ie head in or out  - is better.  Oops- I forgot - we already did that !! lol

Yes it is a flash point  for sure.  Sorry about the  Hot button. but it was Smokey who raised it up resurrected to topic again. 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

philippines_park12x.jpgidioticparkingfilipino.jpg

smokey

well i sure bet if sm towed away a few cars things would change real fast 

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

On a slow day I like to go to the local town center and sit outside enjoying an iced tea while watching the locals attempt to parallel park. Nothing more pathetic comedic than that. 

• Like 2
thebob

The sign says please, it's only a request. If I'm driving my car I'll park it how I damn well want. Those signs are only put up by Smokey, and his gang of guys who try and get money for backing you out.

well i sure bet if sm towed away a few cars things would change real fast 

They are too scared of towing a car belonging to somebody important.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

If I'm driving my car I'll park it how I damn well want

bad-parking-7132531.jpg

• Like 3