Sign in to follow this  
JohnFromTexas

Del Monte Spicy Ketchup -- where to get?

JohnFromTexas

I used to love this stuff.. have not been able to find it yet since returning after going to ayala and sm.  Please tell me they haven't discontinued the best spicey ketchup ever.  I do remember it's not everywhere here ayala rarely ever had it before... anyone know a good place to get it?

panther

jollibees lol

JollyJim

I like some tabasco sause mixed with a good ketchup, make yer own.

JohnFromTexas

I'm not looking for my own or another brand... they have spicey ketchup in the states it's not the same.  I'm looking for this specific brand because it's THAT good.  If you had it before you'd know what I'm talking about.  Fanboat turned me onto it when I lived here previously it's as addictive as crack

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Let us know if you find any.

CardiacKid

You might try White Gold Club. They seem to have more orphan items than any other place. 

Half Baked

If you can't find any, you might be able to locate sweet chili sauce and original Del Monte Ketchup. I know that I've seen those at Gaisano Capital here.

From the website:

Del Monte Hot 'n Spicy Ketchup

Del Monte Hot 'n Spicy Ketchup has that unique blend of sweet-chili and tomato flavor that's sure to give your meals an extra kick!

post-14689-0-94969000-1386117396_thumb.png

JohnFromTexas

Let us know if you find any.

Will do -- they did not have it everywhere when I lived here before so it may just take some hunting...

If you can't find any, you might be able to locate sweet chili sauce and original Del Monte Ketchup. I know that I've seen those at Gaisano Capital here.

From the website:

Del Monte Hot 'n Spicy Ketchup

Del Monte Hot 'n Spicy Ketchup has that unique blend of sweet-chili and tomato flavor that's sure to give your meals an extra kick!

Yeah there's sweet chili sauce everywhere and I used to use it alone sometimes when I lived here before too :)  it might be a last resort but I'm hoping to find the real deal -- what you're showing is what i'm looking for tho!

You might try White Gold Club. They seem to have more orphan items than any other place. 

It must be new since I was here before... what/where is White Gold Club? 

Speaking of hard to find items, I don't expect this to be the case, but on the off chance anyone know if they've gotten around to stocking Dr Pepper anywhere in cebu?  I doubt it but who knows... I was surprised to see Dr Pepper in Korea and picked a few up -- was hoping it was a good sign that it might be in cebu now but it was made by a korean company so i'm doubting it...

Salty Dog

Dr pepper you can get at S&R.

JohnFromTexas

Dr pepper you can get at S&R.

I may have to check that out they built it right before I moved away last time... doesn't that require a membership or something if I remember right like a sams club? 

JohnFromTexas

SNAP!  I was already planning to go to SM Cebu today probably because the SM here in consolacion isn't carrying real milk (never trust any milk that expires in 6 months ;) )  -- I bet I can skip SM though as i'm sure white gold or S&R have real milk then... yes?

JohnFromTexas

I used to get my milk from there (delivered) -- they used to have it at SM in cebu regularly that's why I was gonna go pick some up.  It's good stuff.  The main issue is that it seems to go bad even quicker here than in the states, so you need to freeze it or consume it quickly.

They also have sour cream, something almost impossible to find, but you can only get that by delivery and special request.

Edited by JohnFromTexas

Denis

I get my Del Monte Spicy Ketchup from the local Prince Wharehouse here in Argao so presumably they stock it in other Prince stores.....