Sending mail to Manila (and back)

mrlondon

udonthani

LBC Quote for a 9.5 inch by 14 inch box, max 1kg, online quote is 130 pesos.

bollocks. Either you have 250 pesos or they will just laugh at you.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

For fooooks sake. Send it LBC it will arrive. If it doesn't they will likely find it, you have no better choice in country. Now as a precaution if you declare the contents as "medicine" they will ask for a prescription (based on personal experience) . Even in that case you can talk your way out of it (based on personal experience). 

Ummm, I had made a post here 12+ hours ago. I saw it posted, clear as day... 1st on the 3rd page... now gone...

EDIT: I see the post I replied to vanished too. 

Edited by mrlondon

Ummm, I had made a post here 12+ hours ago. I saw it posted, clear as day... 1st on the 3rd page... now gone...

EDIT: I see the post I replied to vanished too. 

I imagine they were deleted by a Moderator, Global Moderator, or an Admin. You can rule me out, though. It twernt me.

For fooooks sake. Send it LBC it will arrive. If it doesn't they will likely find it, you have no better choice in country. Now as a precaution if you declare the contents as "medicine" they will ask for a prescription (based on personal experience) . Even in that case you can talk your way out of it (based on personal experience). 

There is no need for rudeness to make your point. Just as you are free to state your opinion, I am free to ignore it. If you need to be irritating when that happens, take a look at yourself. 

I imagine they were deleted by a Moderator, Global Moderator, or an Admin. You can rule me out, though. It twernt me.

Whippy went off on a tangent to his favourite topic, and I called him out on it, reminding him that this is a topic about sending packages.

We can bury our heads in the sand about that little event now I guess. 

Whippy went off on a tangent to his favourite topic, and I called him out on it, reminding him that this is a topic about sending packages.

We can bury our heads in the sand about that little event now I guess. 

Don't take it personally, mate. I assure you, this is the first post by you, that I have ever known, to be deleted. Whippy, on the other hand - well, I would have to double the database for the numbers of posts of his that I am sure have been deleted over time. 

Either way, let's get back on topic.