• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Monsoon

• Mr. Mike

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well just watch breaking bad and you will see why there are so many walking dead 

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like

You remind me of my son, when we were watching a movie together many years ago. He was about 8 or so.   "Hey Dad! Watch this next scene, he gets killed in it."    I hadn't realized my son had watc

Posted Images

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like those of the walkers/zombies....

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Wolfpack

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like those of the walkers/zombies....

ok, now you can get to work on the comic book series : )

I have been reading up on what happens in the comic book series but I have not found any actual comic books of the walking dead in cebu

Mr. Mike

Any thoughts on where the storyline will go from here?

Wolfpack

Any thoughts on where the storyline will go from here?

I am sure they will head to DC, as the comic book does...the comics have a truely awesome storyline to follow, no reason to deter from it to a large degree...they have done enough to keep people guessing...

I think the most interesting character NOT in the comics...is Daryl...but also keep in mind, Andrea is still alive in the comics and the show killed her off in season 3...

Michone is still alive in the comics and looks after Carl like his mother, which I find interesting...could a romance be brewing between Rick and Michone...because the comics have a romance brewing between Rick and Andrea...and she is already dead...

also an interesting story line of undead could be brewing...the show calls some people that we killed undead...while others are listed as deceased...are they planning something with the undead in the future?

this show can go so many different directions...can't wait til the bring the new villin into play that hit the comics in #100...a dude with a barb wire baseball bat he calls lucille...

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

Heading to DC? I thought they might head for the midwest and try to find an old ICBM silo and bunker. I also wonder why they  don't try to locate an Army reserve center and grab a number of humvees or any other armored vehicle. They can help themselves to the armory as well. Grab a portable generator and a pump to allow them to pump gas out of the ground while they travel.

Sheesh!

Edited by Mr. Mike
Wolfpack

Heading to DC? I thought they might head for the midwest and try to find an old ICBM silo and bunker. I also wonder why they  don't try to locate an Army reserve center and grab a number of humvees or any other armored vehicle. They can help themselves to the armory as well. Grab a portable generator and a pump to allow them to pump gas out of the ground while they travel.

Sheesh!

Yeah, I think I would hit up a car dealership, get me some serious wheels not a Hundai...

I will say this, the show sure gives me the urge to go out and buy me a crossbow!!!

A bit of logic I read from the recent comic series...the new villin has a philosphy of not using bullets on walkers...only use bullets on a real threat...the living...

Wish I could get my hands on the comics in Cebu...everything I am learning from the comic series is from reviews...not the actual comics...never addition is do out in January...

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Sheesh!

Because the show basically sucks now. And anyone with half a brain can see they ran out of creativity and budget. Naturally if intelligent people like ourselves were in that situation we would have already horded massive amounts of weapons, ammunition and munition. Yea as in heavy artillery. If you practiced long enough you would figure out how to land an airplane. It really isn't hard. Most of the training involving flying basic airplanes is how to handle yourself in airspace. Well, there is no airspace to worry about. So why not practice on a couple of C172s and eventually get it figured out. Take a 172 to Hatfield airport and you can take off and land 3 times in the space of one major runway. Graduate up to a different airplane. You can't tell me that none of these fecks especially the asian kid hasn't played flight simulator. Come on. 

Pick a prison to live in. Ok it didn't work. Lets move on to something more robust. 

The show now lacks any form of creativity and those who defend this say, "Well, if that were the case, the show would be over."

Um yea. Keep in mind your reading a comic book. I used to read them when I was a kid. 

The shit is washed up. It used to be cool. It ended being cool after the 5000th zombie had their brain bashed in. Now its just a soap opera. It is boring and uber predictable. 

JohnFromTexas

The shit is washed up. It used to be cool. It ended being cool after the 5000th zombie had their brain bashed in. Now its just a soap opera. It is boring and uber predictable. 

ZZZzzzzz!  Yes it's a soap opera so what?  It's a drama set in a zombie apocolypse.  Let's hear what you think is also playing at the same time of the year on tv as it that's better?  You can say whatever you want but there just aren't very many shows better than it on TV to choose from.  HBO & Showtime and a couple of other cable networks have a FEW decent shows spattered throughout the year, but the networks by and large are a fecking cesspool that make the walking dead and almost any original series on hbo/showtime/fx(x)/amc look like the most brilliant things ever produced.  Oh yes it's so predictable, so why don't you go ahead and predict what's going to happen in advance publicly -- because I'm sure you saw the deaths of 2 main characters in the year end finale coming from miles away... please post to your past predictions. 

I am sure they will head to DC, as the comic book does...the comics have a truely awesome storyline to follow, no reason to deter from it to a large degree...they have done enough to keep people guessing...

I think the most interesting character NOT in the comics...is Daryl...but also keep in mind, Andrea is still alive in the comics and the show killed her off in season 3...

Michone is still alive in the comics and looks after Carl like his mother, which I find interesting...could a romance be brewing between Rick and Michone...because the comics have a romance brewing between Rick and Andrea...and she is already dead...

also an interesting story line of undead could be brewing...the show calls some people that we killed undead...while others are listed as deceased...are they planning something with the undead in the future?

this show can go so many different directions...can't wait til the bring the new villin into play that hit the comics in #100...a dude with a barb wire baseball bat he calls lucille...

A guy like Rick is going to need to plow again eventually... so why not?

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

.  Oh yes it's so predictable, so why don't you go ahead and predict what's going to happen in advance publicly -... please post to your past predictions. 

I have already done so. And my prediction, forever locked in by this honorable forum came true! 

Wolfpack

I have already done so. And my prediction, forever locked in by this honorable forum came true! 

so send them your resume, maybe they have a slot for a genius like you on their staff...

meanwhile, millions already love the show...

post-15535-0-47007400-1387623491_thumb.jpg