The Walking Dead

Wolfpack

JohnFromTexas

Holy shit finally watched it and was blown...

Yes Breaking Bad > Walking Dead, BUT holy shit this episode was intense... 

I haven't watched the talking dead show... but one of the interesting things I noticed...

Carol was the one who taught those little girls to fight back so hard... when they killed those zombies and saved others, it was because Carol taught them to... and when they abandoned the baby and made her a zombie snack, it was also carol's fault because she forgot that saving your own is more important than killing zombies.

I just knew they weren't going to let Rick die but for a moment I thought they might be going for the total brazen moment.... the one thing about this show is you can never know who they will kill..

Another interesting thing that's been pointed out on the talking dead previously that played out again tonight... they've talked about how Carl often has the better instincts of what to do in a situation even than Rick in the post zombie world...  had Carl followed his gut and pegged the governor in the head when he had the chance, I think it's a good chance a lot of those people would've turned around and run except for maybe the guy running the tank... (Alvarez from Oz, feck YEAH!  OZ rules) - I wonder if Carl will regret not taking his shot when he had the chance on the governor and waiting til it was too late.

Never followed the comics... looks like the last half of this season is going to be regrouping and figuring out where to go from here... i've been ready for them to leave the prison for a while.

• Like 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Monsoon

• Mr. Mike

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well just watch breaking bad and you will see why there are so many walking dead 

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like

You remind me of my son, when we were watching a movie together many years ago. He was about 8 or so.   "Hey Dad! Watch this next scene, he gets killed in it."    I hadn't realized my son had watc

Posted Images

Wolfpack

Holy shit finally watched it and was blown...

Another interesting thing that's been pointed out on the talking dead previously that played out again tonight... they've talked about how Carl often has the better instincts of what to do in a situation even than Rick in the post zombie world...  had Carl followed his gut and pegged the governor in the head when he had the chance, I think it's a good chance a lot of those people would've turned around and run except for maybe the guy running the tank... (Alvarez from Oz, feck YEAH!  OZ rules) - I wonder if Carl will regret not taking his shot when he had the chance on the governor and waiting til it was too late.

They don't waste any moments of this show...for them to show that scene, where Carl could have taken that shot...surely, it means something...

They sure have given us a lot to think about for the next 2 months!!!

Thanks for the spoilers - I was going to watch this episode tonight!!!

Gimme a break... i'm still in s02 and she just pee'd on the stick! Had to chuckle while Glenn was riding to the drug store... there was only one way that was going to go...

i'm jump outta the thread before any more damage is done!

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

fighting zombies is like fighting a land war in asia .. they just keep throwing numbers at you

Where killer abacus skills reign.

• Like 1
JohnFromTexas

Gimme a break... i'm still in s02 and she just pee'd on the stick! Had to chuckle while Glenn was riding to the drug store... there was only one way that was going to go...

i'm jump outta the thread before any more damage is done!

Why would you read this thread not expecting spoilers?  I waited to read this thread til I had seen the last episode because I didn't want spoilers... if you read it not expecting them you need to get your head on straight :)

I'm just glad there's only 2 months break... instead of one of those 'hey let's wait a year for the second half of the season' things

liquido

Ok there was blood in the BB carrier but are you 100% convinced she is dead?Someone else could have saved her..This is what my friend is saying and then I say well you really not have to much of a character in the show being a BB anyways,,

The baby died at that point in the comics, but then so did Laurie, so who knows.  They don't follow the comics exactly, they wouldn't be allowed to anyway. No young kids being murdered and beheaded, for one.

Comics were quite a good read. Definitely not kids comics....  I downloaded all of them after season 1 aired in 2010, I needed more Walking Dead.   I read up to the point where they are in the current season with them losing the prison.

Little bit of trivia:  A mint copy of the original Walking Dead episode 1 comic sells for $7000.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

it's kinda weird when all of a sudden everyone is in to something you've always been in to .. i have been in to zombie movies since way back in the day good ones bad ones student films .. whatever.

i just think it's cool seeing something on film that has so many hours to dig deeper in to characters, surroundings, and story than just a 90 minute movie

i'm hoping they can squeeze a few more years out of it before people start to move on to something else

• Like 2

it's kinda weird when all of a sudden everyone is in to something you've always been in to .. i have been in to zombie movies since way back in the day good ones bad ones student films .. whatever.

Us true zombie fans will always be there. The rest will go back to spongebob soon enough.

Walking Dead is the first zombie show/movie to surpass even Day of the Dead '85, for me.  I think that is what got me into the zombie genre, when I was about 14.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

as a kid i use to always watch chiller thriller theater with my Mom. usually just old b monster movies. i'm sure that was where i was first exposed to the original night of the living dead .. and since then they have been my monster of choice and they mix well with other types of omega man movies that i enjoy

• Admin (Retired)
broden

and i mean come on man if we didn't have nazis or zombies to shoot our video game choices would be highly limited

JohnFromTexas

Guys that baby is a zombie snack unless you can propose how that blood got there :)  SNARF

Us true zombie fans will always be there. The rest will go back to spongebob soon enough.

Walking Dead is the first zombie show/movie to surpass even Day of the Dead '85, for me.  I think that is what got me into the zombie genre, when I was about 14.

feck yeah I snuck into Return of the Living Dead when it was a first run well under age... shit blew my mind... not just the zombies but also the full frontal :)  Still to this day probably my favorite overall zombie movie.  They got a lot of things right with that one, including the ending!

Wolfpack

Guys that baby is a zombie snack unless you can propose how that blood got there :)  SNARF

post-15535-0-98015400-1386619842_thumb.png

JohnFromTexas

Intriguing.. could be... and those girls saved him so he was in close proximity to the baby when she was last seen alive... but it doesn't explain the blood unless maybe his arm was injured and he bled into the carrier while picking her up... that was a good amount of blood though

Edited by JohnFromTexas