The Walking Dead

Wolfpack

johnboy999

Good news for fans of the show, when the show returns for the second half of season 4 in February 2014, there will be more to come. AMC have confirmed that they will be making season 5, to be aired late 2014.

• Like 2
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Monsoon

• Mr. Mike

• JohnFromTexas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well just watch breaking bad and you will see why there are so many walking dead 

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like

You remind me of my son, when we were watching a movie together many years ago. He was about 8 or so.   "Hey Dad! Watch this next scene, he gets killed in it."    I hadn't realized my son had watc

Posted Images

Wolfpack

Good news for fans of the show, when the show returns for the second half of season 4 in February 2014, there will be more to come. AMC have confirmed that they will be making season 5, to be aired late 2014.

so many cool directions they can go with the show (but could get expensive)...I would like to see some sea side battles...this show could turn into a version of "water world"...

would really love to see them head into philly or new york...but again, that would get real expensive, that might need to be a motion picture release of the series...

I have now been watching through the series until mid season 3 on a speedy rate on the VLC player!!! LOL

I am a guy who don't really enjoy horrors anymore (and never liked science fiction) ...

Well, anyway, this series has something catching me to watch yet another episode, though I don't know what it is yet.

Coming to the end of swedish sub's now looking for english ones to help my hearing problems at times.

You should be able to find subtitles here...

http://subscene.com/

• Like 1
rainymike

Have watched it on HBO or maybe it was Fox. It was okay, but not quite up to Resident Evil standards (well yeah, I am biased because Milla is a hottie to me - although WWZ wasn't so bad for me either without a Milla).

Have actually enjoyed re-watching Band of Brothers and the Pacific series a lot more.

Wolfpack

I'm thinking... go for Alcatraz!!!!

that's a long way from Georgia!!!

Disney much closer...and what a better place to be than Disney...

now, a NJ version of this show...I would head to "Great Adventure" theme park!!!

who want to go to a prison when theme park can be had?

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

this show could go on eventually the zombies could win taking over the entire planet and that could spawn a new show on the scifi network where aliens finally do visit earth only to find billions of zombies 

• Like 2
Wolfpack

this show could go on eventually the zombies could win taking over the entire planet and that could spawn a new show on the scifi network where aliens finally do visit earth only to find billions of zombies 

this past weeks show, how the one zombie tried to cross the river and was taken away by the tide...makes me wonder about how this show is gonna deal with zombie's going into the sea...how are they making out as shark bait ect

so many questions, about what is really going on in this zombie world...is one of the things that keeps me watching...

• Admin (Retired)
broden

this past weeks show, how the one zombie tried to cross the river and was taken away by the tide...makes me wonder about how this show is gonna deal with zombie's going into the sea...how are they making out as shark bait ect

so many questions, about what is really going on in this zombie world...is one of the things that keeps me watching...

they'll just keep walking some of them would make it across the water eventually

fighting zombies is like fighting a land war in asia .. they just keep throwing numbers at you

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

BTW, they still have yet to call me up to be a zombee :idontknow:

• Like 1

One thing that made me laugh a bit was where the govonor weighed the one down in the lake and he was floating. raises the question do zombies breath. obviously not under water. but without air in his lungs how is he floating

• Like 1

One thing that made me laugh a bit was where the govonor weighed the one down in the lake and he was floating. raises the question do zombies breath. obviously not under water. but without air in his lungs how is he floating

Don't dead bodies sometimes float to the surface because of trapped gas created while they decay?

Lets face it, when watching TWD reality and often the laws of physics has to be put to one side..its essentially a soap opera set in a Red neck zombie apocalypse.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

when they were on Hershel's farm...a walker ended up in a well...and it developed gils, I thought that was interesting...wonder if that plays a role in ruture episodes...the zombies with gils?

Headshot

when they were on Hershel's farm...a walker ended up in a well...and it developed gils, I thought that was interesting...wonder if that plays a role in ruture episodes...the zombies with gils?

Did they name it Herschel Walker? I don't know if he had gills, but he was sure fast.

• Like 1